Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 05:12 PM

200 posts, read 132,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
"GO TRUMP" he's right about the judge too.
Of course.

These same posters, and the media, did the same thing when they accused Corey Lewandowski of assault. Its a garbage charge.

This Mexican judge is biased.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:12 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,155,900 times
The "death knell" has been ringing since last summer. We should all be so lucky.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:14 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,224,290 times
My opinion of Trump hasn't changed. Lets see if the judge recuses himself because of his bias.

Obama said there was bias in the Ferguson police department because they were mostly white. I believe they have since been replaced.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
My opinion of Trump hasn't changed. Lets see if the judge recuses himself because of his bias.

Obama said there was bias in the Ferguson police department because they were mostly white. I believe they have since been replaced.
I think the Mexican judge will recuse himself.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteaters View Post
I think the Mexican judge will recuse himself.
To the people that pretend to get offended all the time.... I'm not going to apologize for calling the judge Mexican.

My grandparents were born in Sicily, I'm not going to get offended if someone refers to me as italian.

We understand Hillary's supporters are nervous and cry about every little thing.

I still can't believe we had to defend Trump giving a swimsuit model a bathing suit at a pool party. But, it's fun.

Remember when you guys though Corey Lewandowski assaulted the reporter??

Old 06-05-2016, 05:28 PM

27,212 posts, read 46,716,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Trump was making such progress and then became embroiled in the "Mexican" judge debacle. Sorry, but his whole treatment of this situation is the first death knell with more to follow before Nov.

What is it with him anyways?. Is he truly so insecure that it makes it impossible for him to show some humility or acceptance at making a mistake.

Looking more like a Hillary White House next time around. Trump will only have himself and sad lack of judgment to blame for making a meal of this ticket.
Yes, even stronger support for Trump!

Old 06-05-2016, 05:30 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,065,343 times
Quote:
Trump was making such progress and then became embroiled in the "Mexican" judge debacle. Sorry, but his whole treatment of this situation is the first death knell with more to follow before Nov.

What is it with him anyways?. Is he truly so insecure that it makes it impossible for him to show some humility or acceptance at making a mistake.

Looking more like a Hillary White House next time around. Trump will only have himself and sad lack of judgment to blame for making a meal of this ticket.
The GOP will lose the Hispanic vote for generations following the Trump candidacy, just like they lost the black vote for generations following the Goldwater candidacy.

RIP, GOP.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:34 PM

25,932 posts, read 22,076,838 times
Quote:

My opinion of Trump has not changed. Have you heard the last two weeks what is going with Hillary and her issues?

What escapes the anti-Trumps is that this election is about the REAL issues, the ones the majority of Americans care about, the four top issues: Democrats, Republicans Agree on Four Top Issues for Campaign (the economy, jobs, security and healthcare)

So, under which one of the important issues does what you are discussing in your topic fall? Economy? Jobs? Security? Healthcare?

Old 06-05-2016, 05:41 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,163,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If Trump gets in and fails on all his promises that got him to the oval office and all he does is enforce the laws that we already have America will be a better place.
How can someone who has no respect for the rules of law, enforce the law? Trump thinks rules are meant to be broken -- and you can already see how he treats the court system when you look at how he is treating Judge Curiel.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:42 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,163,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post

There was proof of bias in Ferguson. All Trump needs to do is show proof of bias -- but he hasn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.