Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2016, 11:24 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Funny you ask. Liberals have been pushing these ideas for years !!
Funny! The only time I've heard of anyone complaining about that is when KKK members were on trial for murder and the jury of his peers was exactly that..other KKK members.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 11:24 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
A good tactic. When someone cannot answer a question, ask a question of their own in response.
Some people are paid to go on social media and do this kind of thing. I think on this thread we have just had a shift change in personnel. If you will look through the thread, you will see where it happened. Some of these people need to change their poster names. They never say anything. They are here to attack people who do say something. They appear during the political season and disappear when it is over. Sorry, I worked with the public 28 years and I am too observant sometimes.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:25 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That supports my opinion in context. Your context is your opinion and flawed by her own statements. When you say "We think" that is opinion and one not shared by others. But even if as you suggest "ought to" are the key words. The key follow up words " should aspire to " supports that it has not been arrived at and the goal is still ahead. It has not been transcended = but it is the end goal. Then in the next sentence begins with "However".
However = nevertheless; yet; on the other hand; in spite of that:
So in spite of what you claim, her own words support there is a flaw and it should be accepted as an asset. Which is circular logic once again.
My context is my opinion? WTH I never offered an opinion, I posted a quote from Politifact

Old 06-07-2016, 11:26 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Give it a rest!
why? it's a very important point. if trump truly believes what he is saying then why hasn't he filed a motion to recuse?

Old 06-07-2016, 11:26 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Quote:
Give it a rest!
Are you mad?

You said you trust Trump. Trump hasn't filed a motion to recuse Judge Curiel. Thus, you must trust Trump that he does not really believe that Judge Curiel is biased.

What other conclusion is there?

Old 06-07-2016, 11:27 AM

112 posts, read 107,510 times
I think he should triple-down. This guy is unbelievably stubborn.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:28 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,355,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaheatfan View Post
I think he should triple-down. This guy is unbelievably stubborn.
He pretty much has - and how is that working for him? Even a bunch of top GOP politicians are saying that he should stop with it.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:30 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
which group are you talking about? san diego la raza lawyers association? what mindset/claims do you believe they have and what is your evidence to support that belief?

Here you go.

Now I'll just wait to hear how this article is fake and has lies and not reputable, right wing agenda, racist journalist etc etc...

Old 06-07-2016, 11:32 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
What did he do that didn't show bias?
The fact that the judge agreed to postpone the trial until after the election was very decent of him.

The judge COULD have kept the original date and forced Trump to spend time and energy on his trial instead of campaigning.

If the judge so hated Trump, why do you think he postponed the trial??

Old 06-07-2016, 11:32 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
My context is my opinion? WTH I never offered an opinion, I posted a quote from Politifact
And in the quote from politifact was their opinion you offered to support your opinion. You didn't disqualify their opinion but offer it in support of yours. That's the real problem with circular logic. It leaves the dog chasing his tail endlessly as the defense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections