Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 07:48 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Proof! Media lied about Trump mocking disabled reporter

Like the lying media nor the liars supporters will care.
Like Trump's comments about gun owners taking the law into their hands against Clinton, you folks seem to be constantly scrambling to clean up after this payaso with diarrhea of the mouth.

Last edited by BucFan; 09-01-2016 at 08:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2016, 07:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Ya know what?

The right wing sure does hate to have the media use their leaders' actual words and statements in their reporting.

Old 09-01-2016, 08:56 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Who the hell cares. I'll take some mocking over treason any day, Hildabeast is a horrible choice for this country, and everybody knows it.
In your opinion. To me, Trump is the worst Presidential candidate of my lifetime, probably since George Wallace. Just a disgusting human being with absolutely NO respect for anyone but himself.

I refuse to vote for a TV reality star for President, even if the other choice is Hillary Clinton.

Old 09-01-2016, 09:08 AM

1,020 posts, read 1,377,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the video is there for all to see. trump begins by stating " you should see this guy" then goes into the hand curled motions. he then claims kovaleski said "i don't remember what i said". this is false. kovaleski never made such a statement ( he stated he couldn't remember specifically who he had talked to from the police ). he never retracted anything from his original article.

when called on it trump claimed to have never seen kovalski. this was also false. kovaleski had done multiple direct interviews with trump in the past.

this wasn't the only time trump mocked the disabled. trump ridiculed charles krauthammer as "a guy who can't buy a pair of pants". krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down.
It's almost as if Trump and his people don't quite understand that video recording is a thing.

Old 09-01-2016, 09:13 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
In your opinion. To me, Trump is the worst Presidential candidate of my lifetime, probably since George Wallace. Just a disgusting human being with absolutely NO respect for anyone but himself.

I refuse to vote for a TV reality star for President, even if the other choice is Hillary Clinton.
the border is wide open, go ahead and immigrate to Mexico, just make sure and burn your passport on your way out...

Old 09-01-2016, 09:29 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notasmoker View Post
It's almost as if Trump and his people don't quite understand that video recording is a thing.
Video recording is only a thing if it is totally unedited, and shows their candidate in a good light. If it shows their candidate mocking a disabled person or two, then the media somehow managed to lie about it. Even if it the same, unedited video recording. Illogical but true.

Old 09-01-2016, 09:34 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,392 times
omg, I listened to Ann Coulter yesterday try to justify the fact that Trump did not mock the reporter, and he just flails his arms when he is talking about a lot of people. She then went on to defend her use of the word retard. She twisted herself in knots trying to defend trump.

Old 09-01-2016, 09:36 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,443,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
omg, I listened to Ann Coulter yesterday try to justify the fact that Trump did not mock the reporter, and he just flails his arms when he is talking about a lot of people. She then went on to defend her use of the word retard. She twisted herself in knots trying to defend trump.
Like with anything, always consider the source!

Old 09-01-2016, 09:39 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
yep. as i mentioned earlier, kellyanne conway must be thrilled that this is being resurrected again ( ..... and by trump supporters!!! )
Yeah, if people like the OP (and Coulter, who really ought to know better) want to keep reminding the rest of us just what an awful person Trump is, there's no stopping them.

Old 09-01-2016, 09:47 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I see, so Trump treated this disabled reporter like anyone else, why should the reporter be treated any differently? Because he is disabled? Thats called pandering. How many stupid liberal media types mock Trump for his appearance/demeanor?
He should not be mocking anyone, period. That's what children do. Most of us learn to, you know, not do that by the time we graduate high school.

Furthermore, he was not *just* mocking a reporter for his disability, but using gestures that mock disabled people in general. If he can do that so easily and without thought on a stage, how does he mock the disabled behind closed doors?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections