Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 08:06 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,630,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Proof! Media lied about Trump mocking disabled reporter

Like the lying media nor the liars supporters will care.
Umm...

There's no doubt he mocked that reporter.

Nice try, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2016, 08:08 PM

6,389 posts, read 4,094,704 times
Quote:
Proof! Media lied about Trump mocking disabled reporter

Like the lying media nor the liars supporters will care.
Ok, let's assume he didn't mock the disabled reporter. You actually don't care that a presidential candidate mocks people with gestures like that? Back when I was in school, my bully used to do those gestures to make fun of me. Apparently, Trump never grew out of his bully phase.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:27 PM

1,202 posts, read 638,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Ok, let's assume he didn't mock the disabled reporter. You actually don't care that a presidential candidate mocks people with gestures like that? Back when I was in school, my bully used to do those gestures to make fun of me. Apparently, Trump never grew out of his bully phase.
Nope I don't. I find Hillary's actions of putting the country in danger FAR worse than what Trump SAID or whatever stupid gesture he MIGHT have made. That link shows he didn't.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:33 PM

7,537 posts, read 11,537,896 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hEQKqFgfAg

Right Wing media lied to OP

Old 08-31-2016, 08:40 PM

26,546 posts, read 14,382,819 times
the video is there for all to see. trump begins by stating " you should see this guy" then goes into the hand curled motions. he then claims kovaleski said "i don't remember what i said". this is false. kovaleski never made such a statement ( he stated he couldn't remember specifically who he had talked to from the police ). he never retracted anything from his original article.

when called on it trump claimed to have never seen kovalski. this was also false. kovaleski had done multiple direct interviews with trump in the past.

this wasn't the only time trump mocked the disabled. trump ridiculed charles krauthammer as "a guy who can't buy a pair of pants". krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 08-31-2016 at 08:53 PM..

Old 08-31-2016, 09:12 PM

1,202 posts, read 638,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the video is there for all to see. trump begins by stating " you should see this guy" then goes into the hand curled motions. he then claims kovaleski said "i don't remember what i said". this is false. kovaleski never made such a statement ( he stated he couldn't remember specifically who he had talked to from the police ). he never retracted anything from his original article.

when called on it trump claimed to have never seen kovalski. this was also false. kovaleski had done multiple direct interviews with trump in the past.

this wasn't the only time trump mocked the disabled. trump ridiculed charles krauthammer as "a guy who can't buy a pair of pants". krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down.
YAWN. Keep lying lefty.....the usual spin and lie spin and lie.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:15 PM

Quote:
....and watch the videos.
bwaha!!

the video does more to support that trump was mocking kovaleski's disability (IMO). in the video of him mocking the general he throws both hands back, palms facing upwards and open. when mocking kovaleski his right hand is curved and contorted with the palm facing down ( same as kovaleski ).

if the OP, ann coulter and WND are trying to support trump..... they aren't doing him any favors.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:16 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,265,812 times
Every mentally stable person knows he mocked that reporter. No amount of spin can change that.

But, you know, he tells it like it is, so there's that.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Keep lying lefty.....
please point out specifically what i said that was false.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:21 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,760,416 times
No, absolutely no ! Anyone with half a brain knows EXACTLY what Trump was doing in that speech, he was mocking that reporter in the most despicable way possible. We are not going to let you Trumpies make excuses and try to say it was anything but what it clearly was.

Donald Trump is a classless, rude, POS who has no control over his actions or his words. You can like him all you want, but he is pure filth. To try to spin this as him not mocking that man is simply lunacy, and your attempt falls very short of convincing anyone else.

Don
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections