Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2016, 02:47 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,050,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I've asked you guys to state what you consider an acceptable source and to be specific. So far, nothing.

But I've clearly admitted that I was wrong about that post. What more do you want?
Any source that can show ( with numbers not personal anecdotes or a few reddit comments ) that significant numbers of gays that used to vote Democrat are now voting for The Donald
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 02:49 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,367,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
Any source that can show ( with numbers not personal anecdotes or a few reddit comments ) that significant numbers of gays that used to vote Democrat are now voting for The Donald
OK, and I consider "significant" to be a number that could cost Hillary the election. Do you agree?

Old 06-14-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
OK, and I consider "significant" to be a number that could cost Hillary the election. Do you agree?
Sure. Playing for time?

Old 06-14-2016, 02:53 PM

68,271 posts, read 53,994,055 times
Quote:
I've asked you guys to state what you consider an acceptable source and to be specific. So far, nothing.
Well, a good start would be linking to a source that actually supported the premise of the thread you started. If it's credible it shouldn't be too difficult to corroborate.

Quote:
But I've clearly admitted that I was wrong about that post. What more do you want?
Reading the source you link to before making statements unsupported by that source. Or, preface your statements with something like IMO and don't present them as facts.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:01 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,585,607 times
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06...o-trump-voter/

Great article!

Old 06-14-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
already done in post #86

again, we're looking for significant numbers

Old 06-14-2016, 03:09 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,439,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well, a good start would be linking to a source that actually supported the premise of the thread you started. If it's credible it shouldn't be too difficult to corroborate.

Reading the source you link to before making statements unsupported by that source. Or, preface your statements with something like IMO and don't present them as facts.
I guess that we're going to have to play "Where's Waldo", while he finds that "rock-solid, unimpeachable source of hard-core information!

Old 06-14-2016, 03:13 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,367,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
She's what...10 years old here? I'd be willing to believe she has evolved since then. Trump has said fairly recently that he'd support overturning gay marriage.
Let's keep in mind that Gay Marriage came to bear through the courts. Neither party has done anything for Gays.

Trump actually said that it should be up to the states to decide. I disagree with him on this. The courts decided correctly.

To the subject at hand. When Hillary was actually in office and could do something about it as US Senator, she sided against Gays. That and other videos prove it. She also sided against Gays when her Husband was in office. See DOMA and DADT.

Furthermore she coddles and supports groups & governments who wish Gays & Lesbians were dead. This speaks for itself.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:15 PM

17,264 posts, read 11,082,017 times
I'm not sure why everyone quotes George Takei as if God were speaking. He has a right to express his opinion like everyone else does, that doesn't mean his opinion is better than someone else's.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:17 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,077,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I'm not sure why everyone quotes George Takei as if God were speaking. He has a right to express his opinion like everyone else does, that doesn't mean his opinion is better than someone else's.
He is not God, but he has many followers and most agree with what he usually says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections