Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2016, 12:02 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,188,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
THIS

Bernie doesn't need to support Hillary. However, can offer up this. Vote Hillary keep Dems in and I will work from the inside to bring change by 2020.

Like to see Tulsi/Kamala
Bernie has said he is now committed to being a Democrat and that he will support the nominee. So yes, unless he plans to go back on his word, he does in fact need to support Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2016, 12:07 PM

9,909 posts, read 7,687,365 times
Most Sanders supporters I know have said they feel betrayed and it be a slap in the face. Keep it neutral and Sanders just says I support the Democrats and let's keep this train moving.

Old 06-08-2016, 12:14 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,533,451 times
how are they betrayed? bernie wasnt giving them anything and now taking it away, no promises were made... he simply stated things he wanted.

if he lit a fire in them, then consider the torch passed, really how much do they intend to rely on a 74 year old man. its like a grandfather showing a kid how to fix a car, but the kid still wants him to do the heavy lifting

if people really believed in what bernie said, they should do it themselves and stop relying on someone else for it

Old 06-08-2016, 12:24 PM

4,009 posts, read 5,730,847 times
Lightbulb ***BERNIE or BUST!*** I will NEVER vote for corrupt Hillary !

Hillary has always been and will always be boggled down by scandals.
She can not be trusted. She is a huuuuuge liar. Maybe the greatest.
Hillary is a warmonger. She is for fracking which is poisoning our
water supply and she is for GMO's which are poisoning our food supply.
FDR said, "The nation that destroys its soil, destroys itself."
I can't and won't vote for someone like this.

Old 06-08-2016, 12:42 PM

9,909 posts, read 7,687,365 times
This^^^ So Bernie supporting Hillary goes against all he stood for. Now that he raised his voice and started a movement for change it's important to keep it going. Bernie can do that from the inside. Hopefully he'll reach out to Independent parties and encourage them to run in 2018.

I vote for Hillary if Sanders said keep the Democrats in charge and in 4 year's I'll promise change. Will begin a new progressive movement in Congress reaching out to Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. Will work with the new generation and work towards a candiate for 2020 for POTUS.

Right there I will vote for Hillary.

Old 06-08-2016, 09:09 PM

948 posts, read 920,136 times
I'm not voting for Clinton, Trump, or Johnson. They're all plutocrats. With Bernie out, my vote will go to Jill Stein.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections