Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 11:47 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
And the Rothschilds are engineering the whole damned thing!

(sarcasm meter on)
The Rothschilds control all Western banking, and are worth an unestimable
amount of money. Their wealth is greater than the measurable assets of
the planet Earth. Want a bottle of Satan Wine ?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 12:10 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Donny chose to lie down with dogs, waking up with fleas is on him.
You seem to be enjoying the ride.

Poor dogs, they can't scratch their own backs.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:44 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Preibus is going so it isn't that 'elite.' A bunch of republicans who do not support the Trump faction or platform want to talk about the party and different scenarios. I don't see the conspiracy here.

It's no secret there is a rather large crack in the GOP--it's been splitting apart for years. They've had that whole thing going where anyone who won the primaries couldn't win the general for a couple of elections now. Time to regroup--they should have done this years ago. It could happen with the Dem party as well, but the divisions in the party are not that wide and the extreme wing of the party is not as angry as the extreme right.

Old 06-10-2016, 02:20 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
You seem to be enjoying the ride.

Poor dogs, they can't scratch their own backs.
I think he's picking what he planted, something we all do no matter whether we're rich or poor.

Too bad he didn't have the determination to run as an (I) and avoid these fine Republicans.

Old 06-10-2016, 03:02 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
It could happen with the Dem party as well, but the divisions in the party are not that wide and the extreme wing of the party is not as angry as the extreme right.
Occupy leftists are not angry ?
Minds are awakening on both sides of the spectrum.

Trump and Bernie are hopefully just the beginning of a new movement
focused on capable, independent leadership that transcends defintions.

This race is about breaking the glass ceiling, but the real one, the one
that matters most, not the sexist one Hillary cares so much about.
In Hillary's world, it's about illusion and shallowness.

We'll have a female President someday. No rush.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:37 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Preibus is going so it isn't that 'elite.' A bunch of republicans who do not support the Trump faction or platform want to talk about the party and different scenarios. I don't see the conspiracy here.

It's no secret there is a rather large crack in the GOP--it's been splitting apart for years. They've had that whole thing going where anyone who won the primaries couldn't win the general for a couple of elections now. Time to regroup--they should have done this years ago. It could happen with the Dem party as well, but the divisions in the party are not that wide and the extreme wing of the party is not as angry as the extreme right.
I agree.

I'm no fan of the Republican agenda - at ALL. But I do see their party as being between a rock and a hard place at the moment.

They KNOW that Trump won the primary - people came out and actually voted for him. So . . they have to respect that.

BUT - his antics and racism could certainly prove to to be lighting a dangerous match and throwing it on a smoldering fire.

What are they to do? Promote someone that they clearly believe is UNFIT for the office? OR - go against the will of their voters?

They have no good answer. If I were them ~ I'd keep my mouth shut (make a secret pact to vote for Hillary) and try again in four years.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:27 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Maybe they are just trying to represent the will of the people . . . . . you know, the majority (56%) of Republicans who didn't vote for Trump.

Mick
Ah, remind me again, which of the candidates got more votes than Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Just the title of this thread shows that the GOP is doomed.
The GOP elite, the "dynasty", but not Trump. The GOP threw the race the last two elections, a 3rd loss and they would have been done anyway. Change with the times or die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Forest View Post
But then again, maybe they aren't, maybe they are trying to represent their interests
Elite/Dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Donny chose to lie down with dogs, waking up with fleas is on him.
No, he isn't running with Hillary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Neocon Lindsey Graham to Attend Bilderberg

Elite want to pick his brain on how to stop Trump
If Graham knew how to stop Trump in the first place, he wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines. Someone with some power needs to crack their heads together and tell them that everyone needs to unite behind Trump to defeat the enemy Hillary. If they knock her out in this election, she won't be around in 4 years to try again and then we can start again if Trump isn't moving us in the right direction. The GOP will have 4 years to get the kink out their tail so that they can move forward into the this century.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:37 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,626,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Just the title of this thread shows that the GOP is doomed.
No kidding - ghouls plotting unspeakable conspiracies? I had no idea it had gone that far. Things are much worse than I'd realized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections