Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 07:23 AM

8,070 posts, read 6,938,704 times

Advertisements

Happy birthday Mr Trumpf, I have another birthday present for you:

Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll - Bloomberg Politics

Quote:
Poll question: Please tell me if this is something that bothers you a lot, a little, or not at all.
Trump has called women names like “pigs” and “slobs,” said Fox News’ Megyn Kelley was a “bimbo” and a “lightweight,” and insulted Carly Fiorina’s and Heidi Cruz’s appearance

Bothers A lot: 62%
Bothers a little: 16%
Does not bother at all: 18%

http://assets.bwbx.io/documents/user...c0NltTBR0ug/v0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 07:31 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,079,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Happy birthday Mr Trumpf, I have another birthday present for you:

Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll - Bloomberg Politics
Also very interesting:

[quote] Sunday morning, a young Muslim man who had sworn allegiance to ISIS fired a legally-purchased semiautomatic assault rifle in an Orlando bar that had a lesbian and gay clientele. The shooter killed 49 people and injured dozens of others, making it the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. A year from now, if a
situation similar to the Orlando shootings were to happen, there will be a different president in the White
House. Would you have more confidence in [Hillary Clinton] or [Donald Trump] to deal with it as
president? (Rotate candidate names. Based on interviews conducted June 13th; n=408. Margin of
error: ±4.9 percentage points.)

41 Hillary Clinton
45 Donald Trump
15 Not sure

Terrorism is one of the two topics that Mr. Trump is strongest at (allegedly), and he only is +4 right after a terrorist attack in Orlando. Doesn't look good for the Donald.

Mick

Old 06-15-2016, 09:23 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,180,607 times
Default Bombast and braggadocio, signifying nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post

Protector Of Mankind.

Oh lawdy, ya just can't make this up.

It sounds like something that fat guy with the weird hair who runs North Korea might say to that fat guy with weird hair who says he wants to run the US of A. The more clueless, the fancier and louder the talk. Both remind me of Idi Amin (remember him)?

Old 06-15-2016, 05:06 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,681,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That is a completely bigoted racist statement.
Yep... and I was making a point. It is trump who has been making the completely bigoted, racist statements.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:05 AM

32,993 posts, read 12,276,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
estranged wife
LOL. Yeah, pretty much. Had to rep you on that one.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:29 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,578,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Yep... and I was making a point. It is trump who has been making the completely bigoted, racist statements.
Nice deflection, but you are the one that made it. Trump doesn't post here in case you haven't noticed.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:34 AM

32,993 posts, read 12,276,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guxu View Post
Sure, those Indians took most of the high pay IT jobs from us. In case you did not know, Google CEO and Microsoft CEO are both Indian now. Certainly they do not want US goes down. I heard lots of Chinese supporting Trump too.
Yeah but (re Google) that's only because Brin and Page created Alphabet Inc. (which has the ticker symbol GOOG, and Page as CEO) as the holding company for Google and other ventures owned by Google. If they hadn't done that, then Page would still be the CEO of Google, rather than the parent company.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:35 AM

26,936 posts, read 15,154,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I thought all the misspellings in the title meant that the thread was a joke.

It also is my birthday -- and I really am the protector of mankind.

Happy Birthday!
I share it too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections