Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 03:29 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Trump calls on Hillary to give back the millions that she has received from the Saudis. Hillary says she's for Women and Gay rights, yet she takes money from dictators who treat women as slaves and execute Gays simply for being Gay. It's their law.

Trump makes good point. How can we Trust crooked Hillary when she receives so much money from these brutal dictatorship government euphemistically described as a "kingdom"?

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...57164335365725
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 03:44 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
An absolute disgrace. She uses the lgbt community like a paper towel. Hopefully they are paying attention and I am pretty sure they are. So glad someone has the platform and balls to call this hypocrite out.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:54 PM

1,268 posts, read 798,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
An absolute disgrace. She uses the lgbt community like a paper towel. Hopefully they are paying attention and I am pretty sure they are. So glad someone has the platform and balls to call this hypocrite out.
As a republican, you better hope they aren't paying attention. In fact, you better hope they haven't been for the last decade.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:55 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
How much did the charity Clinton Foundation give to the Orlando Fl. community. Heard they have about 3 billion. Hey Bill can you spare a dime ? who me ? Yeah - you.But I have to pay the bills.

Old 06-14-2016, 05:02 PM

Trump just repeated this demand in front of a huge cheering crowd in Greensboro. That is that Hillary and Bill should give back the 10s of millions donated to them by the Saudis.

Old 06-14-2016, 05:03 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump calls on Hillary to give back the millions that she has received from the Saudis. Hillary says she's for Women and Gay rights, yet she takes money from dictators who treat women as slaves and execute Gays simply for being Gay. It's their law.

Trump makes good point. How can we Trust crooked Hillary when she receives so much money from these brutal dictatorship government euphemistically described as a "kingdom"?

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...57164335365725
This is the entirety of the facebook post by Trump:
Quote:
Crooked Hillary says we must call on Saudi Arabia and other countries to stop funding hate. I am calling on her to immediately return the $25 million plus she got from them for the Clinton Foundation!
The Clinton Foundation does wonderful things for poverty stricken people in countries like Africa. I see nothing wrong with the Saudis donating money to that foundation and I see nothing wrong with the Foundation accepting the donation.

Dishonest Donald has not stated why the money should be returned and is therefore isn't even making an argument. This thread is equally as baseless.

Old 06-14-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
The Clinton Foundation does wonderful things for poverty stricken people in countries like Africa.
I believe it's been proved that just 2% of their donations actually make to real causes like this.

Old 06-14-2016, 06:09 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,063,396 times
Aiding and abetting the enemy. That is the Clintons.

Old 06-14-2016, 06:14 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Trump just repeated this demand in front of a huge cheering crowd in Greensboro. That is that Hillary and Bill should give back the 10s of millions donated to them by the Saudis.
But, but that was an "investment" and they probably would rather reap the benefits of that donation than get it back.

Quote:
I believe it's been proved that just 2% of their donations actually make to real causes like this.
This is a very enlightening article and pretty much clarifies what is going on for those with an ability to reason and use commonsense (obviously will be a problem for some): Arab nations ("Arab Nations' Donations To The Clinton Foundation: Curing World's Ills or Currying Favors")

Old 06-14-2016, 06:49 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,960,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
This is the entirety of the facebook post by Trump:
The Clinton Foundation does wonderful things for poverty stricken people in countries like Africa. I see nothing wrong with the Saudis donating money to that foundation and I see nothing wrong with the Foundation accepting the donation.
I dont support Trump, but there is absolutely something wrong with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections