Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 02:20 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,112,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
On C.P. time, she may consider de Blasio.

Although, a "Native American" VP sounds equally appealing.
you can't be serious? De Blasio is a nut case and she doesn't need someone from NY anyway. As for a native American, who would that be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2016, 02:24 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,112,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I doubt she'll make a decision until she's seen the GOP ticket.
you are right, but remember the GOP convention is only 1 month away. that is why I mentioned the next 6 weeks. Ok, I am a liar; I did know where the conventions were but didn't think about it when I said next 6 weeks.

Old 06-19-2016, 01:10 PM

37,733 posts, read 40,776,995 times
Hillary Clinton would NEVER select a loudmouthed woman who will outshine her with Democrats so you can forget about Warren. Heck, I wouldn't pick her for the same reason.

Old 06-19-2016, 01:22 PM

25,571 posts, read 21,753,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I would think Bill is still of sound mind that he'd be someone who would have some good ideas on the subject. Why not seek his input?
There is doubts about Bill having a "sound mind" at this point. That tendency toward the outbursts, shaking and his general appearance...........

Quote:
I disagree if you're saying that he'll decide for her.
Is she able to decide by herself? Even the two of them putting their brains together won't amount to one brain at this point. They are washed up and very dangerous for our country right now.

She was going to give him say over the economy because poor little old women just can't get their head around silly stuff like that.

Old 06-19-2016, 01:34 PM

1,268 posts, read 791,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
There is doubts about Bill having a "sound mind" at this point. That tendency toward the outbursts, shaking and his general appearance...........

Is she able to decide by herself? Even the two of them putting their brains together won't amount to one brain at this point. They are washed up and very dangerous for our country right now.

She was going to give him say over the economy because poor little old women just can't get their head around silly stuff like that.
You seem upset. I know it is hard to see a candidate with an actual choice of VP instead of one that everyone is running from. Try to be adult about it. Besides, you always have Palin or Christie. Sadly, my money is on Christie.

Old 06-19-2016, 02:04 PM

29,175 posts, read 22,142,986 times
Quote:
I'm pretty sure Warren won't be the selection since he's an important cog in the Senate and Clinton won't want someone who overshadow her in the Presidency.
Warren definitely does not want the Vice Presidency. At all.
She's been closed-mouthed, but I think she wants to be the next Democratic Senate Leader, now that Harry Ried has retired.

Old 06-19-2016, 02:23 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,466,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
She's been closed-mouthed, but I think she wants to be the next Democratic Senate Leader, now that Harry Ried has retired.
That's my guess too.

Old 06-19-2016, 02:29 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,892,764 times
The wise choice she could make would be Tom Perez, the current Labor Secretary. The terrible choice would be another Wall Street puppet like Cory Booker.

Leaders in Congress hold far more power than a VP anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections