Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the Republicans giving Trump the nomination?
It's a colossal mistake 106 64.63%
It's going to work out just fine 58 35.37%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 02:51 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,388,492 times

Advertisements

Probably. I think any Republican candidate other than Trump or Cruz could have easily won the election running against Hillary. The other Republican candidates didn't win the nomination, however. Trump won the Republican nomination. We are stuck with Trump and he will likely lose.

I'm still going to vote for Trump, however. I will vote, as I always do, and Trump may win. Ya never know....

Old 06-19-2016, 02:55 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I think that at crunch time, voters will vote for Trump. To me, he is far less scary than Obama or Clinton.
I disagree.
To me Trump is the scariest of the bunch.

Old 06-19-2016, 02:56 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Probably. I think any Republican candidate other than Trump or Cruz could have easily won the election running against Hillary. The other Republican candidates didn't win, however. Trump won. We are stuck with Trump and he will likely lose.

I'm still going to vote for Trump, however. I will vote, as I always do, and Trump may win. Ya never know....
Yup.

"Generic Republican" > Hillary

"Generic Democrat" > Trump

What a weird year.

Mick

Old 06-19-2016, 02:57 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
I disagree.
To me Trump is the scariest of the bunch.

I guess you really haven't follow the money with the Clintons.

scariest is NOT what comes OUT of their mouths....scariest is who owns them.

Old 06-19-2016, 02:58 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Not me. Just the thought of listening to her voice for 4 years, sends me hiding under the bed. I know there are plenty of capable women, and it would be nice to have a woman President, but not her.
I am a conservative woman and I know plenty of other conservative women. None of them are voting for Clinton. She is a despicable individual.

Old 06-19-2016, 02:59 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Yup.

What a weird year.

Mick
The hilbots switched sides and are to ignorant to know that.

Old 06-19-2016, 03:03 PM

This election is simple......follow the money......who owns who.

for me Hillary is scarier.......the powers that are funding her for years and her husband are the powers behind all of our problems from endless wars, endless occupations, bad trade deals, open borders, big government and globalists.

they are the same powers that have funded the GOP establisment, the Bushes, the Romney's, the Mccains......same agenda.

Old 06-19-2016, 03:05 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I guess you really haven't follow the money with the Clintons.

scariest is NOT what comes OUT of their mouths....scariest is who owns them.

Hilary and the Clintons come right after dear Trump when it comes to scary, don't you worry.
I however have not drank the KoolAid when it comes to Trump. But some people honestly believe Trump is fighting the system for the people or even believe that he is not part of the system. He is as much an opportunist as every other politician but part of the following he attracts and he plays into makes him even scarier then the rest.....

Old 06-19-2016, 03:23 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Yup.

What a weird year.

Mick
Unbridled illegal immigration and the cancer of political correctness are my primary issues in this election, thus I pick Trump. We all pick our priorities in a candidate and those are mine. I am socially liberal and fiscally moderate. Hillary would likely benefit me more financially, but I disagree with Obama's policies and Hillary will continue them. I care about future generations.

Old 06-19-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Hilary and the Clintons come right after dear Trump when it comes to scary, don't you worry.
I however have not drank the KoolAid when it comes to Trump. But some people honestly believe Trump is fighting the system for the people or even believe that he is not part of the system. He is as much an opportunist as every other politician but part of the following he attracts and he plays into makes him even scarier then the rest.....

I don't know about Trump, he has never been in power to be corrupted....maybe he will be or maybe not.....with him both sides establishments don't want him, that says it all for me. What are they scared of? .......if he gets corrupted then he won't be any different than the Clintons.

But with the Clintons we already know 100% they are corrupt since Arkansas, W.H. in the 90's and beyond. They have a long history for 4 decades in government.

what scarier is people ignoring Hillary's actually record and not following the money which is on record and speculate on Trump.

actual record/facts and money trail from the Clintons is a lot heavier than speculation from Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections