Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2016, 11:44 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Why? Because if you don't like who is paying the lawyer, that makes it ok for trump to rape a 13 year old child when he was 50? That's how the trump surrogates on tv will try to spin it. Then again, they all signed away their everlasting eternal soul for a temporary job working on this campaign and if they didn't get paid in advance, will get stiffed after Nov. 8th
Yeah it makes it perfectly fine, now move along

Old 09-30-2016, 11:46 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Another desperation thread as Hillary's Presidential dreams slowly slip away...
Leading in all 11 swing state polls since the debate is the new slipping away, I guess....

Anyway, just trying to make sure that full and accurate info about Donnie remains out in the public eye esp. since he's so eager to dig up the past of Bill Clinton - who of course isn't even the person running against him.

Old 09-30-2016, 11:48 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
This woman had her first complaint thrown out due to technical issues, I believe. She refilled with an attorney. Statute of limitations have run out. Her attorney is claiming she was under duress and statute of limitations should be lifted. My issue with all of this is, why wait until Trump was running for President (way past statute of limitations) to decide to make this public? If she was scared wouldn't it be worse now that he is NATIONAL news instead of local NY news? I think everyone needs to reserve judgment until we know the story and its credibility in the courts. If Trump raped a 13 year old he should be in jail.
Yet you do not have the same concern for Juanita Broderick?

Old 09-30-2016, 11:54 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Why? Because if you don't like who is paying the lawyer, that makes it ok for trump to rape a 13 year old child when he was 50? That's how the trump surrogates on tv will try to spin it. Then again, they all signed away their everlasting eternal soul for a temporary job working on this campaign and if they didn't get paid in advance, will get stiffed after Nov. 8th
I actually said if he raped a 13 year old girl he belongs in jail. Why don't you read before you go off on a tangent.

Old 09-30-2016, 11:55 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yet you do not have the same concern for Juanita Broderick?
Sorry, Ringo1, I said if he did rape her he belongs in Jail. I have not seen enough of the evidence to form an opinion. I have heard Juanita's account of her story and I she seems credible to me.

Old 09-30-2016, 11:57 AM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Fusion - News and Satire

Democratic Underground

^^^Not worth clicking either site ^^^

Old 09-30-2016, 12:00 PM

11,770 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Heck - these women - girls waited all this time - and only came out when he was going to be nominated??? Don't think so - funny that because the Clinton Foundation had been found to have dirt - now there's a problem with the Trump Foundation ( again - not found by his Republican opponents running for the same nomination ) Bill's problems come to attention - ah wait - Trump has raped women too - don't buy it.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:04 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Heck - these women - girls waited all this time - and only came out when he was going to be nominated??? Don't think so - funny that because the Clinton Foundation had been found to have dirt - now there's a problem with the Trump Foundation ( again - not found by his Republican opponents running for the same nomination ) Bill's problems come to attention - ah wait - Trump has raped women too - don't buy it.
His republican opponents apparently couldn't find their way out of a paper bag. Have you been reading about all the stuff that's been unearthed from Donnie's media appearances over the years?

Like this little gem

Quote:
The creepiest is a clip that seems to show Trump defending a statutory rape scandal on Don Imus' radio show, speaking about an incident in which a 23-year-old teacher was arrested for her involvement with a 14-year-old student in 2004.

First, Trump complimented the woman accused. “By the way, did you see what she looked like?” he asked. “Not bad? Yeah, I’d say so...I know a lot of guys who are trying to date her right now, Don.”

Then he praised the victim. “So do you think this 14-year-old kid is scarred forever? He might have put the moves on her. It might have given him confidence, actually."
Trevor Noah: Trump is the pig, not Alicia Machado

Old 10-10-2016, 09:43 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Default Allegations that Trump raped a 13 year old!

If this is true, Trump is done!

Quote:
Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered a December status conference hearing after a woman, who calls herself “Jane Doe,” filed a lawsuit claiming that Trump raped her when she was 13 years old in the 1990s.
Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit | Law News

Old 10-10-2016, 09:46 AM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Who is the alleged co conspirator the same guy, the deplorables keep saying was in plane with bill Clinton, therefore he is a child rapist, imagine that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections