Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Trump's sovereign nation or Hillary globalist EU view
Trump sovereign nation 85 82.52%
Hillary twisted globalist EU view 18 17.48%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 07:04 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,626,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
First, regardless of the nonsense that Dishonest Donald asserts, the U.S. is already a sovereign nation and there are no proposals at hand that suggest changing that position.

Second, "America" refers to the north and south continents with that name and they contain many nations.

Third, regarding British exit from the EU, there is a mountain of economic data that concludes that the exit will decrease British GDP by 6% and reduce sales to E.U. countries, which will result in job losses. Nissan is already weighing moving a plant from England to France or Spain.

But that's democracy, people have a right to make bad decisions.

In any case, I see no parallel between Britain and the U.S>
There was a mountain of data that slaves were economically better off as slaves. Wall Street has always been a big proponent of slavery. That's how they make more money. I suppose sooner people only care about making money off the backs of slaves. They sure did back during the Civil War.

Last edited by richrf; 06-24-2016 at 07:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 07:05 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
government has evolved into a giant industry that exists for its own benefit with a legally locked in consumer base. It is a disgrace and bravo to the brits for giving the finger to the 40000 parasitical bureaucrats of brussels.

a-m-e-n!!!!

Old 06-24-2016, 07:06 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
First, regardless of the nonsense that Dishonest Donald asserts, the U.S. is already a sovereign nation and there are no proposals at hand that suggest changing that position.

So is the UK. Your point is not relevant to the topic. Case closed.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:24 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
So very true! Too bad Americans don't have the same guts!
I hope they have the guts to face up when they lose their jobs.
‘Brexit,’ a Feel-Good Vote That Could Sink Britain’s Economy

Old 06-24-2016, 07:24 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
It is funny that people think someone that has used illegal immigrants for labor whether through his company or contractors and has foreign companies put together Trump branded products, yet he isn't a globalist. Silly Trumpettes.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:36 AM

13,410 posts, read 9,941,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Description of anyone who might support Hillary or Obama. The common working person in the West can no longer take the war these politicians have waged against them since the 80s.
Ah, I see you've popped up again - pretty quiet while Trumpy made a fool of himself the last couple of weeks, weren't ya.

I hope the people in the more rural areas of England and Wales that voted for this are independently wealthy.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:37 AM

1,504 posts, read 850,649 times
Globalist are not loyal to their country of origin or their national family. If you can not be loyal to your own...then it is impossible to be loyal to the whole world. Just like corporations that outsource to China and India who destroy jobs at home...They should take their head office and their families and MOVE to China or India. They like the civility of America but are not loyal to the people who originally made them rich.

If you have a house you call your own...you have to have walls and doors...if not...you are homeless. The idea of LOYALTY seems to be going out of favour. LOYALTY is ROYALTY...we are all kings and queens in our nation....family first....

Old 06-24-2016, 07:45 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Globalist are not loyal to their country of origin or their national family. If you can not be loyal to your own...then it is impossible to be loyal to the whole world. Just like corporations that outsource to China and India who destroy jobs at home...They should take their head office and their families and MOVE to China or India. They like the civility of America but are not loyal to the people who originally made them rich.

If you have a house you call your own...you have to have walls and doors...if not...you are homeless. The idea of LOYALTY seems to be going out of favour. LOYALTY is ROYALTY...we are all kings and queens in our nation....family first....
Sounds like Trump as my previous post asserted based on his business policy.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:50 AM

1,504 posts, read 850,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Sounds like Trump as my previous post asserted based on his business policy.
Forget about Trump...I am talking about us. Trump and Clinton are BOTH nuts. People must believe in themselves not depend on ambitious egotists who run for political office. If you BELIEVE that your economy will fail it will...if you believe that you will prosper and be happy you will.. I am a sovereign human being. I am like you KING of my realm...Trump and Hilary are our servants...and they had better behave.

Old 06-24-2016, 07:51 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
OMG! Money is crashing and burning! Gold is up over $70!

Yikes! Stock markets are crashing!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Get over it. Everything will rebound in a few days or a few weeks. This is not the end of your 401k.
I'm glad the people of Britain still haven't been totally brainwashed by the extreme left. Good for them for showing some independence and guts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections