Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 04:00 PM

1,683 posts, read 811,317 times

Advertisements

Good to see them not back down. And it was especially good to see Weld call trump a "huckster" on national t.v. the other night. Johnson may have passed on a chance to do some interesting labeling but Weld didn't.

Washington (CNN)Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson said he "absolutely" stands by his preferred running mate's comment comparing Donald Trump's immigration plan to Nazi Germany.

Gary Johnson 'absolutely' stands by Weld's Holocaust reference to Trump plan - CNNPolitics.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 04:06 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Yawn!

Seriously, how much does Hillary pay you per post?

Old 06-24-2016, 04:07 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Good to see them not back down. And it was especially good to see Weld call trump a "huckster" on national t.v. the other night. Johnson may have passed on a chance to do some interesting labeling but Weld didn't.

Washington (CNN)Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson said he "absolutely" stands by his preferred running mate's comment comparing Donald Trump's immigration plan to Nazi Germany.

Gary Johnson 'absolutely' stands by Weld's Holocaust reference to Trump plan - CNNPolitics.com
Did weld also mention the nazi type tactic in deleted/censoring words like this by our current king?

Orlando shooting 911 call: FBI releases full transcript - CNN.com

Obama Admin Deletes ISIS References From Orlando 911 Calls

Me neither.

So weld is a closet dem, eh? given both hil/obamas open border stance is the same as johnsons/now weld by association I guess it's not surprising they are buddies and the meanie trump who wants to build a wall and defend our borders and the nations immigration laws is the "problem".

Welcome to the upside world once again people.

Or perhaps the guy needs help?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...o8O/story.html

Quote:
"Weld was reported to have famously enjoyed “amber-colored liquid” during his time in office. He has reportedly appeared publicly inebriated several times, including at a Rolling Stones concert in 1997 where some said he was so intoxicated that he had trouble walking, according to Globe archives."
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yawn!

I was wondering that myself.

Last edited by stevek64; 06-24-2016 at 04:24 PM..

Old 06-24-2016, 04:10 PM

1,166 posts, read 755,059 times
I don't see how anyone can deny the similarities. Trump has said that Muslims should be registered in a national database, that Muslims should be banned from entering the United States and that Muslims should be subjected to a heightened level of scrutiny from law enforcement.

He hasn't called for ghettos, labor camps and a "Final Solution", but it took awhile for the Nazis to get to that point. Initially they did some of the exact same things to Jews in Germany that Trump has said he will do to Muslims in the United States.

Old 06-24-2016, 04:12 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Geesh, we have been through this again and again and it just won't stick!

Every Republican Presidential Candidate Is Hitler | Frontpage Mag

A not-so-brief history of politicians being compared to Hitler | Sun Times National

Enough with the Hitler comparisons, already – Poynter

The real threat is globalism and those that are promoting that, don't be fooled by this Hitler/Trump stuff, I mean, look at any of my links and you'll see this has been tried against others.

This is the real enemy and Trump opposes it:

20 Reasons Globalization is Wrong for America | Truth is Treason | Truth is Treason

Breaking down governments and putting it all under Nazi control was the goal, Trump is not looking at that kind of thing.

Seriously, who attended high school in the United States here?

Old 06-24-2016, 04:15 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
I don't see how anyone can deny the similarities. Trump has said that Muslims should be registered in a national database, that Muslims should be banned from entering the United States and that Muslims should be subjected to a heightened level of scrutiny from law enforcement.

He hasn't called for ghettos, labor camps and a "Final Solution", but it took awhile for the Nazis to get to that point. Initially they did some of the exact same things to Jews in Germany that Trump has said he will do to Muslims in the United States.
Like former Dem POTUS Jimmy Carter did to Muslims after the Iran hostage mess? I DON'T see Hillary's fans slamming Carter for doing that.

Too; do you have proof that Trump wants to pull a "Hitler" against Muslims as a group?

Old 06-24-2016, 04:18 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Like former Dem POTUS Jimmy Carter did to Muslims after the Iran hostage mess? I DON'T see Hillary's fans slamming Carter for doing that.

Too; do you have proof that Trump wants to pull a "Hitler" against Muslims as a group?
Carter banned Iranians (not all Muslims) during the hostage crisis, but don't let the facts get in your way.

Old 06-24-2016, 04:23 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yawn!

I'm waiting for the answer too...

Any time the left has a beef against Conservatives, Republicans or the right in general, they liken them to Hitler and Nazis. It seems Pelosi started the trend. She "saw" a Nazi every time she turned around and faced a comment by a Christian, or a Republican, or any conservative. Poor delusional woman.

The more scared people on the left are of Trump, the more vile the names they call him. Johnson discredits himself with what he said. He's done a real disservice to himself and his cause.

Old 06-24-2016, 04:28 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post

Didnt FDR, the LEFT WING DEMOCRAT hero to Obummer and the libs register, and intern Japanes?

Old 06-24-2016, 04:29 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I'm waiting for the answer too...

Any time the left has a beef against Conservatives, Republicans or the right in general, they liken them to Hitler and Nazis. It seems Pelosi started the trend. She "saw" a Nazi every time she turned around and faced a comment by a Christian, or a Republican, or any conservative. Poor delusional woman.

The more scared people on the left are of Trump, the more vile the names they call him. Johnson discredits himself with what he said. He's done a real disservice to himself and his cause.
The left's main tactic when they have no logic or thoughts to put together a valid argument on an issue or topic is to turn to the childish "it's racist!" game. Try to get into a debate with them on the actions of their own like I did a few posts up and the post is often never answered/debated. Like arguing with a 5 year old who can't put together any kind of logical/intelligent give and take on an issue with actual examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Didnt FDR, the LEFT WING DEMOCRAT hero to Obummer and the libs register, and intern Japanes?
Right. Plus here's what the party's history is about:

https://realdemocrathistory.wordpres...emocrat-party/

As always, those who are the loudest, calling others racist this/that/the other thing are often those that harbor the strongest racist feelings themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections