Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 09:58 PM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Latest PPP poll has it at 4%, latest YouGov poll has it at 5%, latest WSJ post has it at 5%, latest ABC poll has is at 12%, latest Fox poll has it at 6%, but you cherry pick the one poll that has him within the moe. The fact that Donald Trump is trailing a terrible candidate should tell you just how terrible of a candidate he is.
Among likely voters in the Fox poll, it drops to 2%. DT is a flawed candidate and he needs to up his game which combined with the money has taked from countries that promote women as property and gays put to death is why he still trails the big fat liar. If he stays on track and doesn't get sidetracked, he wins. I think the debates will put him above Hillarity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 10:20 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Among likely voters in the Fox poll, it drops to 2%. DT is a flawed candidate and he needs to up his game which combined with the money has taked from countries that promote women as property and gays put to death is why he still trails the big fat liar. If he stays on track and doesn't get sidetracked, he wins. I think the debates will put him above Hillarity.
Except it doesn't, because I'm looking at the raw data right now. The source you saw must of gotten their information mixed up. Trump is pretty terrible in debates actually. He's only good if he isn't challenged and given a forum to talk more than anyone else. The debates where Cruz and Rubio hit him hard he did very poorly in.

Old 06-29-2016, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
They are fraudulent when they aren't going your way. Try the unskewed polls, you will like them more.
I always love it when people try to bend over backwards to prove that the polls aren't accurate.

Old 06-29-2016, 10:57 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Relax people, take a deep breath, and take any poll with a large grain of salt, especially this election cycle.

Case and point:

Out of 168 Brexit polls, only 55 predicted a leave vote:

Britain leaves the EU: How the pollsters got it wrong.... again

Quote:
Of 168 polls carried out since the EU referendum wording was decided last September, just 55 reportedly predicted a leave vote.

Old 06-30-2016, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Relax people, take a deep breath, and take any poll with a large grain of salt, especially this election cycle.

Case and point:

Out of 168 Brexit polls, only 55 predicted a leave vote:

Britain leaves the EU: How the pollsters got it wrong.... again
Well when you extend polling to 9 months out to try and prove pollsters blew it then that's going to be the case. Look at the polling 60 days out and you will see a different story.

Old 06-30-2016, 12:41 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
When the UK's troubles shook their economy the President sent his State Department, the Presumptive Republican Candidate gave a thumbs up for his personal profit outlook. Poor Donald, he can't (and won't) stop being Donald and be Presidential for a second. That's why he's down in the polls.
Donald Trump is taking gilt edged chances and wasting them all at will. Unless he has an ace up his sleeve that nobody thought possible, this election is for Hillary Clinton.

The Turnberry interview in Scotland was outlandish and to be fair just underlined his massive ego, an ego that will not be tamed at any costs.

Only thing left now is for us all to sit back and enjoy the fireworks of the upcoming presidential debates. Will it be called Donald's Last Stand. As after that , Hillary and Warren will have a field day talking down to Trump and ridiculing his statements as the talk of a madman.

bye bye Donald Trump

Old 06-30-2016, 02:47 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
If Hilliary would be the only choice it would be logical she will win so for anyone to say I will not vote for her if that's the case doesn't make any sense.

If you have one choice the person doesn't need to be voted in.

My prediction is Trump to win. Americans,are too smart to let their country go down the drain.

Supreme Court will be gone for decades.

Paul Ryan needs to be voted out as he is a,Romney puppet on a string.

Old 06-30-2016, 04:41 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,193,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If Hilliary would be the only choice it would be logical she will win so for anyone to say I will not vote for her if that's the case doesn't make any sense.

If you have one choice the person doesn't need to be voted in.

My prediction is Trump to win. Americans,are too smart to let their country go down the drain.

Supreme Court will be gone for decades.

Paul Ryan needs to be voted out as he is a,Romney puppet on a string.
I agree that "Americans are too smart to let their country go down the drain", which is exactly why they will pick Hillary over Trump. Americans who love their country, whatever its flaws, aren't likely to vote for an ignorant, hate-mongering, narcissistic bully like Trump who evokes the specters of fascist demagogues. They'll vote for Hillary or Johnson or Stein or they'll stay home, but they won't vote for Trump.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:50 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
That's the way I feel about that lying, stealing, sold to the highest repressive regime, good for nothing, giver of national secrets, continuous troublemaker scoundrel that Bill is married to.
I would hazard a guess that you're not a Hillary fan. Neither am I, but as much as I do not like Hillary, I am afraid of Donald Trump.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:51 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
I agree that "Americans are too smart to let their country go down the drain", which is exactly why they will pick Hillary over Trump. Americans who love their country, whatever its flaws, aren't likely to vote for an ignorant, hate-mongering, narcissistic bully like Trump who evokes the specters of fascist demagogues. They'll vote for Hillary or Johnson or Stein or they'll stay home, but they won't vote for Trump.
Your mouth to God's ears, hopefully.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections