Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this news?
I'm so glad it's over and Hillary is cleared! Shame on Republicans! 52 37.41%
I don't believe it one bit. I still believe that Hillary belongs in prison! 75 53.96%
I really don't care either way. 12 8.63%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 08:38 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

I'm getting convinced more and more everyday that reps are obsessed people. Bring the facts, take a picture, show the video and they see nothing but their obsession ! Hillary can run 4 yrs and save the works and they still be in the same old page.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2016, 08:41 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL. Oh, my, you did not just write that as you parrot the propaganda machine behind the pretend Benghazi committee. Your previous post in this thread parroted every single bogus and long debunked talking point they put out.

It just doesn't get any funnier than that. And you are so hoodwinked that you don't even perceive your own hypocrisy.

Funny stuff, phma. Thank you for the laugh.
The only joke here is your idiotic post. Hillary ran guns in Benghazi and then lied about it. That is why Americans died.

Keep denying the truth.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 06-28-2016 at 08:53 PM..

Old 06-28-2016, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The facts have been out.

Four Americans tragically died. And the GOP has tirelessly tried to use their deaths for political benefit.
The facts have been out.

Four Americans tragically died. And the loony left has tirelessly tried to ignore the fact that Hillarys gun running caused their deaths.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
What a stupid Trumponian argument that is.

Hillary is the first presidential candidate EVER to march in LGBT pride parades in NYC. Trump would NEVER do that.

I love her. I'm with her. She's with me. I'm voting for her.
Good to know you're in bed with lies, deceit, and failure.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Yep.

And the quality of her work/job she'd do is unimportant.

Primarily, only two things matter

1. That the first woman president gets elected

2. That any evil Republican doesn't get elected.

I so wish Bernie had gotten the nomination. Even though I disagree with him on many issues, If he got elected (rather than someone from another party) we might have had one of the more honest presidents in our history.
Good to see you admit you're sexist and don't care about policy.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
There was never any there there.

Funny how Republicans have suddenly become so acutely concerned for embassy employees.

Remember in 1983, when Iranian-backed Hezbollah blew up the American embassy in Beirut, killing 63 people - including 17 Americans? No? Well, you're not alone. Since St. Ronald was President, Republicans have conveniently forgotten it, too.

Remember how the Beirut embassy was moved, but the very next year it was again bombed? How another 24 people were killed, including 2 Americans? Again, since it was on St. Ronald's watch, no Republican remembers that, either.

Anyway, the fishing expedition has come up empty. Too bad the GOP is running such a sucky Presidential candidate that all they've got is manufactured poutrage...
And we're still over there, getting involved in other countries civil wars which makes us less safe.
The president controls troop movements and can bring the troops home at any time, Funny how Democrats forget that.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:55 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Yep.

And the quality of her work/job she'd do is unimportant.

Primarily, only two things matter

1. That the first woman president gets elected

2. That any evil Republican doesn't get elected.

I so wish Bernie had gotten the nomination. Even though I disagree with him on many issues, If he got elected (rather than someone from another party) we might have had one of the more honest presidents in our history.
I agree 100% with you on this and feel the same way about sanders. But what a disappointment he said he'd "probably" going to vote for clinton. I lost all respect for him after that remark. Sorry I can't rep you on this one/have to recharge reps.

Hil is in my view and the view of many one of the most sleaziest/untrustworthy people out there. And one of/if not the poorest examples of a woman for president. How this person became the poster child to be the first woman president with so many other choices out there that would be light years ahead of her is beyond me. I can understand the power/the party nominating such a clown for various reasons but what scares me far more is all the people who support her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. Hit dogs holler though.

I don't take the death of ANYONE as an opportunity to score a victory for my "team". The same can't be said about some people who want to beat Benghazi into the ground just for the purpose of bashing Hillary, and not to honor the lives that were lost. Its disrespectful to use those men as props to fuel your political hate of any candidate, I'll call that behavior out on both sides. Unfortunately...9 investigations later, that behavior seems to mostly be emanating from one direction at the moment.
I can't control such people and I can only speak for myself and say I don't bash just to bash. I base my opinions/views on someone by their actions. And on this issue, this is ugly and unacceptable and every American should be outraged at the following from the report:

Benghazi panel caps 2-year probe: No bombshell, faults administration - CNNPolitics.com

Quote:
two-year investigation of the Benghazi terror attacks Tuesday with a report that faults the Obama administration for security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans but contains no revelations likely to further damage Hillary Clinton.
Don't ya love that spin? The admin is at fault for security lapses that led to the deaths of 4 americans but "no revelations likely to further damage Hillary Clinton." So the deaths aren't enough to "further damage" her, even though she was in charge of this area/the SS? How many have to die to make the admin/cause her "further damage"? Unreal. That's one of the coldest things I've ever read.

Quote:
But it does say she and other administration officials did not adequately address the risks involved.
Quote:
When it comes to Clinton, the report stresses that intelligence was available suggesting an attack was possible and she and a top aide, Patrick Kennedy, should have realized the risks posed to the Benghazi mission by extremist groups.
And I still wonder.....how in the world can anyone want to vote for this individual, want to make her our president when she can't even handle this situation? And throw on the FBI email criminal investigation, the state department that already scolded her big time on her email server/how wrong that was, the nonsense I've read about the clinton foundation, etc. It's a bunch of things that are well documented/out in the open that form my opinion on someone and based on such information, in my view this individual is in no way shape or form presidential material.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:46 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Waste of time. Waste of money. Trey Gowdy is a joke. This entire thing was a political show to help their GOPe candidate win in November.

Now that there is no need to keep up the façade of differentiating themselves from the Democrats, it is time for the Repugnants to waste time, money and resources fighting Trump.

Oh and Trey Gowdy is a joke.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:48 PM

1,268 posts, read 798,453 times
Do any of you feel betrayed for screaming Benghazi like your puppet masters told you only to find out they never really believed it? Does this make you assess what you are being fed by these people?

Old 06-28-2016, 09:57 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
What a stupid Trumponian argument that is.

Hillary is the first presidential candidate EVER to march in LGBT pride parades in NYC. Trump would NEVER do that.

I love her. I'm with her. She's with me. I'm voting for her.
You are doing Clinton no favors by repeatedly saying "I love her".

Maybe you are trying to counteract the Clinton hate? But it honestly comes across as a little insane-no offense.

Unless you are intentionally trying to portray Clinton supporters as unstable?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections