U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 04:04 PM

17,700 posts, read 35,576,830 times

Advertisements

"Ah did not have sex with that man ... Larry Sinclair".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2008, 04:11 PM

1,491 posts, read 2,026,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
"Ah did not have sex with that man ... Larry Sinclair".
I wish I had thought of that first! roflmao...

Old 02-17-2008, 04:52 PM

605 posts, read 833,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
As soon as he's sworn in, he'll replace the Constitution with Sharia Law and order everyone all men into a pile for a drug induced sex romp meant to frustrate women and humiliate men. Since there won't be any more procreation, his plan also deals with the global warming and health care issues simultaneously.
Where do I sign?

Old 02-17-2008, 04:52 PM

754 posts, read 1,307,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
.... yes. Yes, I know that.

I find it funny that the only part of "muslim extremist sleeper cell" you find objectionable is "muslim".
No, I chose to ignore that part. When most people refer to Barack Obama as a Muslim they also go the terrorist route. By simply saying he's not a Muslim it disputes both. But I get it, you're being sarcastic. I think.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:01 PM

11,435 posts, read 16,441,250 times
Quote:

YouTube - OBAMA'S LIMO SEX & DRUG PARTY

That's the original video link. As a gay man, I believe that if Obama were going to have a gay affair, he would have chosen a better looking man. That is all.
haha. no kidding! that guy is fuggly with a doughnut shaped body and a zero personality to boot. this does seem fishy for this sinclair guy to come up with this.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:38 PM

413 posts, read 833,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyinLa View Post
No, I chose to ignore that part. When most people refer to Barack Obama as a Muslim they also go the terrorist route. By simply saying he's not a Muslim it disputes both. But I get it, you're being sarcastic. I think.
And it's also alarming that people defend Obama by stating that he's not a Muslim. Obviously he is not a Muslim, but what would be wrong with it if he were? Is it wrong to be a Muslim in a nation in which the government and religion are supposed to be separate? If so, would it not also be wrong for the leader of America to be a Christian, Catholic, Jew, or Buddhist instead?

Old 02-17-2008, 05:40 PM

7,274 posts, read 13,503,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyinLa View Post

Yes. I was being very, very sarcastic.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:41 PM

8,287 posts, read 11,813,936 times
if Obama is bisexual I'm sure we would have heard it by now. Did he just wake up in 1999 in middle age and decide he would want a drug induced sex romp with a very ugly man? They are throwing everything at him but the kitchen sink (soon to come)!

Old 02-17-2008, 05:48 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,255,991 times
Quote:
It's all part of the ruse to throw off suspicion of his Manchurian Candidacy. See, he went out and had a gay affair knowing that the guy would not keep quiet.

Nobody will believe him because everybody knows that black people aren't gay.

As soon as he's sworn in, he'll replace the Constitution with Sharia Law and order everyone all men into a pile for a drug induced sex romp meant to frustrate women and humiliate men. Since there won't be any more procreation, his plan also deals with the global warming and health care issues simultaneously. Then again, the guy in the video could just be looking for attention and Obama could just be a guy riding a wave of popularity in which few of his supporters understand his plans and fewer still care.
The ONLY gays I knew of growing up were all black men. And there are 2 sets of gay black men that work for the company I do. One even tries to dress like a woman with the wide belts and wears pendants on his pockets and pearl necklaces.... OMG !!
Didnt know gay was only for whites. The two sets of gays within our company openly tell people that almost all black men have gay tendacies. They should now right?

So, Obama being gay?? Well, wait and see, if so, the monster media named CNN and MSNBC and other lib news commi stations will COVER IT UP like they do everything else.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:53 PM

1,049 posts, read 2,707,477 times
Why the need to seriously respond to everyone's sarcastic comments??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or