Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 01:56 PM

50,340 posts, read 63,906,560 times

Advertisements

I guess we'll all just have to sit back and see what happens. At least, it won't be boring.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 02:07 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I was reminded of the mean girls in junior high, when I saw the Hillary and Elizabeth Warren duo on the news today. If they have nothing to talk about besides making fun of the other candidate, what does this say about them?

At what point is Hillary going to start talking about actual issues?
As we know, Hillary has problems where she gets confused. Possibly her medication or senility. I am not sure that she can stay on a subject. She keeps claiming she won't yell while yelling. I posted an article today where it says that she is being shielded from reporters that might ask hard questions, thus her constant deflections so similar to her supporters here. She is obviously in "bed" with Warren. Who will she turn to on the debate stage to "shield" or to "deflect"? She lists "issues" on her website, but as we know, she changes her mind so often that I doubt the website can be kept up-to-date. She doesn't discuss issues because her mouth too often is quicker than her brain. The debates with Trump should be a "not to be missed".

Quote:
How come the only argument you have is to deflect? Please name one issue that you feel Hillary will have a positive impact on.
Defense? No
Economy? No
Illegal immigration? No
Deflecting, otherwise known as going "off topic" does seem to be the way that Hillary and her supporters go. Ask a question about Hillary and all you get is the same regurgitated childish comments about Trump. The thread is not about Trump, it is about Hillary and her main squeeze of the moment.

Perhaps they have a few drinks and forget just exactly what is at stake when they are running their mouths? I have been trying to get an answer as to what her plan for the first mythical 100 days of her presidency would be for about 3 days now. Other than giving amnesty at a cost of $6.3 trillion American tax dollars, she hasn't really said anything about what she would do. Perhaps she can't remember?

Old 06-29-2016, 02:09 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
The reason that Hillary tries to lie low on the issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBPmSSjenUI

Old 06-29-2016, 05:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
As we know, Hillary has problems where she gets confused. Possibly her medication or senility. I am not sure that she can stay on a subject. She keeps claiming she won't yell while yelling. I posted an article today where it says that she is being shielded from reporters that might ask hard questions, thus her constant deflections so similar to her supporters here. She is obviously in "bed" with Warren. Who will she turn to on the debate stage to "shield" or to "deflect"? She lists "issues" on her website, but as we know, she changes her mind so often that I doubt the website can be kept up-to-date. She doesn't discuss issues because her mouth too often is quicker than her brain. The debates with Trump should be a "not to be missed".

Deflecting, otherwise known as going "off topic" does seem to be the way that Hillary and her supporters go. Ask a question about Hillary and all you get is the same regurgitated childish comments about Trump. The thread is not about Trump, it is about Hillary and her main squeeze of the moment.

Perhaps they have a few drinks and forget just exactly what is at stake when they are running their mouths? I have been trying to get an answer as to what her plan for the first mythical 100 days of her presidency would be for about 3 days now. Other than giving amnesty at a cost of $6.3 trillion American tax dollars, she hasn't really said anything about what she would do. Perhaps she can't remember?
Hmmm. So transparent you are.

I saw her testify for 11 hours without blinking.

I doubt very seriously the orange clown could answer anything for 11 hours and certainly NOT anything in politics.

Old 06-29-2016, 05:52 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
This is supposed to convince me? Seriously?

She has not, seemingly, ever voted for anything I agree with. Just goes to show how political philosophies seem to seep from our DNA, like whether or not we like broccoli. There is no other explanation why anyone would trust her opinion an anything.
The Benghazi episode was so shameful, that I don't know how any American could ever vote for her.
Ah, but it seems that several million people feel she has voted on things that they agree with. Disagreeing with her doesn't make her evil, it is simply disagreeing with her. At least there is a voting record to look at, as opposed to the total lack of understanding, or even interest, in the reality of the political situation we are faced with in this world, that is exhibited by trump.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:00 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Why bother reading them. Hillary lies and lies and lies.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:03 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The reason that Hillary tries to lie low on the issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBPmSSjenUI

Pantsuit lady can't tell the truth.. it is against her principles.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:06 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Why bother reading them. Hillary lies and lies and lies.
Yet, people who are pretty well convinced that trump is a genuine enemy of America watch him in action so that they are not low information voters.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:15 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Quote:
I was reminded of the mean girls in junior high, when I saw the Hillary and Elizabeth Warren duo on the news today. If they have nothing to talk about besides making fun of the other candidate, what does this say about them?

At what point is Hillary going to start talking about actual issues?
Probably never because. Her base does not understand the issues.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:19 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
lolol. The picture of her on the goofy website is at least 30 years old. Sure doesn't say much about her honesty.

I agree with the OP. I watched them and it was astonishing. Neither of them has a single thing of substance to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections