Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 06:04 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Nice exercise in stretching. The black vote as polled right now is 90% for Hillary and less than 10% for Donny. Donny's nativism does not resonate with black voters. It really does not resonate with a lot of white voters.

Understanding The Clintons' Popularity With Black Voters : NPR

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-c...74.html?ref=gs

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...7df_story.html

Black Women Rally Behind Hillary Clinton - WSJ
I agree, hil or I'd be willing to bet a pile of dirt running with the magic "D" following a name for many decades now gets the overwhelming support of blacks.

But I wonder when they'll figure out the words of team D don't match what they deliver.

Is Black America Better Off Under Obama? | BlackPressUSA

Quote:
What planet African Americans are doing “better off” on is unknown. What is known is that President Obama is about to leave office with African Americans in their worst economic situation since Ronald Reagan. A look at every key stat as President Obama starts his sixth year in office illustrates that.
And hils/the dem policy on making illegals welcome/letting them in/promising them amnesty:

Hillary Clinton says U.S.-Mexico border is secure - Washington Times

Hillary Clinton vows to expand Obama amnesty - Washington Times

And what illegals do to black employment disproportionately in a most negative way:

http://www.theroot.com/articles/poli...black_america/

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=123811962

So perhaps it seems BLM might have figured out team D is just playing a game of words with no delivery.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2016, 06:59 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Oh, excuse me, I didn't realize that everything you post is based on first hand knowledge from personal interaction with God, I mean, Mr. Trump.

Mick
In general I support the goals of BLM and I've not heard a thing about them being in Cleveland. I would be surprised if they aren't there in some manner but I've not heard about it either.

Old 06-30-2016, 08:10 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
And hear I thought god was hil judging by her supporters blind loyalty to her, you know, the clinton dynasty thing?

arf arf.
Hillary is no Goddess, I assure you. You don't see too many posters talking her up . . . . . there are a lot of anti-Trump posts, but that is not the same as pro-Hillary posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Spare us the faux outrage, Rick Ross's ankle monitor went off during Obama's meeting with a collection of rappers inside the White House who had been invited by he President to advise him on criminal justice issues.
Lol, what "faux outrage"? Trolling? All the time. Outrage? Never. I would find Mike Tyson giving a moving speech with his lisp and very entertaining (his one man play is pretty good, actually). Mr. Trump's left ear will take a poop when he hugs Mike on stage.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections