Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 03:39 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I always know I've won when the subject shifts to me.

yes, you've "won" gringo. Congratulations.

Quote:
Who is "excusing Hillary for felonious behavior?"

Please cite the indictments.

Tell giuliani where he's wrong and please give specifics/cite examples of law why he is(start video at about 3:30).

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Rud.../20/id/710157/
Quote:
Former New York City Mayor and U.S. Attorney Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday he doesn't think there is any way Hillary Clinton should be able to avoid facing an indictment for the "secretive and highly classified" government information found on the private email server she used while secretary of state.

"[There are] 13 violations of federal law that she arguably committed," Giuliani told Fox News' "Fox & Friends" program. "This is about as clear as it gets. It is a crime to negligently handle top secret material."

"They treated it — in the case of Petraeus — as a major crime, and his actions are a hundredth of hers," said Giuliani. "She misrepresented about it. She's lied about it. She said she had no top secret material. It's absurd."

Last edited by stevek64; 07-01-2016 at 03:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2016, 03:54 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
yes, you've "won" gringo. Congratulations.

Tell giuliani where he's wrong and please give specifics/cite examples of law why he is(start video at about 3:30).

Rudy Giuliani: Hillary Can't Avoid Indictment in Email Scandal
Rudy isn't wrong.

He's making money telling right wing whackos what they desperately want to hear.

And he can couch the terms in whatever legalese he chooses to make the sale.

Old 07-01-2016, 03:58 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Blowin' Joe is by no means the worst the Ds could come up with. At least he's an American and a patriot, unlike the traitor currently running.

Old 07-01-2016, 03:59 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Blowin' Joe is by no means the worst the Ds could come up with. At least he's an American and a patriot, unlike the traitor currently running.

See ya Nov 9th.

Old 07-01-2016, 04:34 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
The Trump fanboys don't seem to get it. He can't win--his negatives are the highest on record of polling ever. Bernie or Joe might actually have an easier time beating him than Hillary. Their negatives aren't as high as Hillary's.

Over 50% of republicans have said they will never vote for Trump. 65% of the entire electorate said they would never vote for Trump. Half of the GOP delegates don't even want to vote for him. His party hates him.

He just keeps getting more obnoxious. People who are putting all their hopes on him are going to be crushed. Trump isn't even running in the general election. He's still whining and beating the drums of the primaries, and the 'billionaire' is broke and begging for donations on Wall Street (and seeking funds illegally from UK officials). Nobody except his cult cares about him.

A more likely scenario than Joe would be Bernie running against Cruz.

Trump Keeps Settling Primary Scores as Campaign Struggles to Pivot - NBC News

Old 07-01-2016, 04:35 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
First, I'm not a "rightie". I trust no politician. Though I zero in on the one's I think are the most sleaziest.

Yes, my opinion of course just like your opinion is yours. However, in my post, I quoted experts who know much more about the law and they see her in deep trouble. Care to comment on why they are wrong?

And education time.....again, this is an FBI criminal investigation.....not a republican, democrat, right, left, up, or down investigation. A supposed independent investigation. Big league investigation. And btw, the director of the fbi was appointed by obama I understand if that makes you feel better. BIG difference who's doing the investigating here this time that I think you fail to see/acknowledge though denial is an option of course and that's your right.

And do you see the words I bolded?
JGMotorsport summed up why you are wrong pretty well. No need for me to repeat it. It's another Republican witch hunt and you know it. They are terrified of her as they should be.

Old 07-01-2016, 05:16 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
JGMotorsport summed up why you are wrong pretty well. No need for me to repeat it. It's another Republican witch hunt and you know it. They are terrified of her as they should be.
I think anyone in their right mind would indeed be terrified of her, I agree.

It scares many.

Yahoo!

Quote:
This is what scares me most about a Hillary Clinton presidency

Similarly, it's possible foreign governments donated to the Clinton Foundation because they viewed it as the most efficient available philanthropic opportunity, without regard for the favorable impression it might make on Bill and Hillary Clinton.

It's possible Goldman Sachs paid Hillary Clinton $675,000 for three speeches because they thought she would be really interesting, not because they thought the payment might help the bank make a favorable impression on a potential future president.

It's possible a major Clinton donor ended up on a State Department nuclear advisory board for perfectly innocent reasons, and that there were no untoward effects from top Clinton staffers being simultaneously on State Department and private payrolls.

It's possible Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich and commuted the sentences of the New Square Four because he genuinely believed they were victims of miscarriages of justice.

The list goes on and on.

My biggest concern is not that anything illegal happened in any of these cases. It is that the Clintons have no apparent concern for appearances of impropriety, as long as they believe their actions cannot get them in trouble with the law.
Yes, I agreed with JG that indeed, as defined by many experts on law, that they can get her on many other counts on the matter than the one point I brought up. Again, by experts on the law that are much better at seeing it all than you or I.

You are another that seems to be in denial that this is an FBI criminal investigation, not a rep/dem/left/right/up down investigation. Though enjoy your denial that somehow the FBI=republican. It's most entertaining and beyond sad at the same time how brainwashed many are not to see who's doing the investigating this time. And how serious an investigation this is from the FBI, NOT the republicans. But really, live in a fantasy world if that works for you.....your life.

Last edited by stevek64; 07-01-2016 at 05:26 PM..

Old 07-01-2016, 05:18 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Terrified of Hillary? You think they saw the "death" list, huh? That might do it.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

I suspect Hillary is the "queen" of blackmail too.

Old 07-01-2016, 07:18 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Great thread! I clicked on and read the CNN link which has another link embedded in it, so I read the embedded link. From the embedded link:

According to a law enforcement official familiar with the matter, the former president saw Lynch's plane on the tarmac and walked onto her aircraft. Lynch's FBI security detail did not stop Clinton and he proceeded to initiate an extended conversation that included discussion of grandchildren. Lynch was surprised to see Clinton walking onto her plane, the official said, and no Justice Department business was discussed.

----------------------------------
This makes their whole encounter even worse! It's not like they just happened to cross paths. Bubba deliberately boarded Lynch's plane and Lynch allowed him to stay and have a conversation. How anyone could think that this isn't a bad thing, is beyond me!

Both Bubba and Lynch should have known better. Or maybe they did know better but didn't care!

Anyone who wants to read the article, click on this in the original article:

Bill Clinton meeting causes headaches for Hillary

Be sure they both knew full well.

Old 07-01-2016, 08:29 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Oh, NO!

Former Democratic president doesn't discuss the email case with the current Democratic AG.

Updates as they cross the news desk!

By following your posts it's obvious that it's you who are scared spitless, that your heroine is heading for the gallows. Soon the wicked witch will be dead.
Keep up your brave front, go down fighting like a good, loyal soldier...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections