Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 06:47 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
By following your posts it's obvious that it's you who are scared spitless, that your heroine is heading for the gallows. Soon the wicked witch will be dead.
Well, well, well...

That pitiful little screed makes it obvious that:

a) You're cherry picking what you're getting your phony outrage amped up over
b) You're deeply invested in the outcome you've been told you should favor

Quote:
Keep up your brave front, go down fighting like a good, loyal soldier...
Psychological projection.

Look it up.

Meanwhile, stay tuned for the next round of "stunning developments" in the latest fake Clinton scandal. I predict much spittle-spewing bitterness from the haters when this is wrapped up.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 01:07 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Well, it looks like potentially uncle joe is getting closer for his chance to be the nominee:

Hillary Clinton questioned by FBI as part of email probe - CNNPolitics.com

FBI could interview Hillary Clinton this weekend, report claims | Fox News

Quote:
An FBI source told Fox News Friday that agents were "livid" about the Phoenix meeting. The source said the agents' issues with the meeting went beyond appearances, since Bill Clinton is a potential target and witness in the investigation, which also deals with Hillary Clinton's ties to the Clinton Foundation while Secretary of State.
tsk tsk tsk....not cool to tick off the fbi.

Quote:
Meanwhile, ABC News reported Friday that the Justice Department hopes to complete the investigation before the two major party conventions later this month. The Republican convention begins July 18 in Cleveland while the Democratic convention begins July 25 in Philadelphia.
Buckle your seatbelts, hilbots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
LOL I'm not "denying" anything. I'm a realist and the reality is Hillary is a politician. If there's one thing politicians are good at it's getting in and out of situations that would land people like you and I in jail. You know that as well as I do else you wouldn't be on an internet forum complaining about it. They have connections that people like us can only dream of. I dislike that as much as the next guy but, unfortunately, that's the world we live in. As much as I dislike this practice, in the end she's going to walk and most likely win the Presidency.

I'm not trying to defend Hillary or the things she may or may not have done. I know there have been issues with her and Bill that would make us cringe if they came to light, same with Trump. But what I do know is that I have a deep dislike of the conservatives in this country. They've taken simple principles and twisted them into ugly rhetoric that targets the poor, sick, gays, people with differing religious views, etc. and that's just something I cannot tolerate even more than a career politician like Hillary. I would like to have seen Bernie get the nomination but, again, the reality of the situation is Hillary will get it and I'll vote for her over anything the right will nominate. Trump has his skeletons too, probably more so than Hillary. They'll target him in due time as well and we'll see.
Understand. But how you can like one more side of the coin than the other escapes me. I think they are both responsible for turning our country into a mess. And I think your favorite side of the coin has been doing a pathetic job at it for almost 8 years now.

Old 07-02-2016, 01:11 PM

3,888 posts, read 4,542,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
Prediction: joe biden will be the dem nominee

Your mouth to God's ear
Yes please!

Old 07-02-2016, 02:07 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Well, it looks like potentially uncle joe is getting closer for his chance to be the nominee:

Hillary Clinton questioned by FBI as part of email probe - CNNPolitics.com

FBI could interview Hillary Clinton this weekend, report claims | Fox News

tsk tsk tsk....not cool to tick off the fbi.

Buckle your seatbelts, hilbots.

Understand. But how you can like one more side of the coin than the other escapes me. I think they are both responsible for turning our country into a mess. And I think your favorite side of the coin has been doing a pathetic job at it for almost 8 years now.
Well, Steve, you and I are different people. That's how. For the life of me I don't see how anyone with even an ounce of compassion for their fellow man could align themselves with your "side of the coin". But you have strong enough reasons to make you feel that way so I don't concern myself with it. You have to align yourself with the party that most represents your values as do I. That's the way it works.

Old 07-02-2016, 02:11 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Well, Steve, you and I are different people. That's how. For the life of me I don't see how anyone with even an ounce of compassion for their fellow man could align themselves with your "side of the coin". But you have strong enough reasons to make you feel that way so I don't concern myself with it. You have to align yourself with the party that most represents your values as must I. That's the way it works.
It's not "my side of the coin". I distrust both sides big time. No politican represents my "values". I see BOTH sides as being horrible for our nation for a long time now and self serving. So you align yourself with one side, feel one side is a bit better for the bottom line, serving our nation/the people, and I don't trust either and disagree with you, yes. You're right, we are different on that aspect alone. Though I applaud sanders and trump in bringing out the obvious how corrupt it all is. This is a start in my book. And how the establishment largely dislikes both has to tell you something.

I've been picking on the one lady under fbi criminal investigation because I think it's an especially sleazy situation and there's at least some hope justice might prevail given it's the fbi. But yes, in the sleaze-fest politics, one can't guarantee such a thing.

Last edited by stevek64; 07-02-2016 at 02:53 PM..

Old 07-02-2016, 02:20 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
I had to look it up..but found out VP don't have term limits like the POTUS has. I would love if Joe Biden could run with Hillary . Joe is a genuine guy..and while many like to make fun of him. I don't think anyone on either side find him offensive, crooked or insincere. He has acted as a great VP to Obama.

He sure is looking into post political life now, since his dedication to finding a cure for Cancer..So don't even know IF he would even entertain the offer tho

Old 07-02-2016, 06:31 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I had to look it up..but found out VP don't have term limits like the POTUS has. I would love if Joe Biden could run with Hillary . Joe is a genuine guy..and while many like to make fun of him. I don't think anyone on either side find him offensive, crooked or insincere. He has acted as a great VP to Obama.

He sure is looking into post political life now, since his dedication to finding a cure for Cancer..So don't even know IF he would even entertain the offer tho
If you believe that, it's no wonder you're a democrat, absolutely no common sense and a distorted sense of reality..
Not only do many people find him offensive, but he is offensive! He admitted to plagiarism years ago, he can't keep his hands off of women, he is a fool, a buffoon, and a creepy drunk, but dems like him because he is one of the better dems..
He was selected as VP only because he was no threat to the corrupt one... Too stupid to have a thought of his own..

Old 07-02-2016, 06:34 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Why do you think that Bill talked to her and then a few days later she finally agrees to be interviewed? Most likely to find out if anything is going to come of the investigation. Since she went to be interviewed today it's likely that he was assured or at least read off of her that no charges will be filed.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:07 AM

13,738 posts, read 7,999,139 times
Default If Biden gets the nod and Sander supporters

If HC is suddenly out and Biden gets the nod the Sanders supporters will go crazy.

That's pretty much a given. They will scream foul big-time.

My question is how badly will this hurt the Dem if Sander supporters refused to vote for Biden in huge numbers and a percentage decide to vote Trump to teach the Dem leadership a lesson?

Old 07-03-2016, 04:56 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Why would Hillary be suddenly out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections