Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Am I right ?
Yes, it is a positive. 36 48.00%
No, it is a negative. 39 52.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 09:31 AM

40 posts, read 36,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WHEN/WHERE has he ever been in a position to put policies in place that impact the country? But look at the way his sleazy business practices have affected places like Atlantic City and it's difficult to believe he'd be any better with the country, his only interest is his interests.
And you think Hillary doesn't run on selfish inertia? He was not involved with any government in Atlantic city. The Atlantic city government was highly democrats.

Old 07-05-2016, 09:31 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Default Hillary not going to be indicted.

This outcome has been obvious for months.

Old 07-05-2016, 09:32 AM

18,453 posts, read 15,236,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I wonder which campaign is celebrating today after the FBI announced that Hillary won't be indicted?

I think the Hillary camp is celebrating. Trump's camp isn't celebrating. They are upset that Hillary isn't indicted. Trump has said for months that Hillary was going to go to jail. TRUMP WAS WRONG. How in the world could anyone with a brain think that this is a good thing for Trump????
Umm, because Bernie polls double digits over Trump, while Hillary is only in single digits.

Whether Trump is upset or happy, he will have to act angry if he wants to tap into the public's anger over this, which I think is the smart move. He will keep this incident as part of the campaign until November.

1,268 posts, read 797,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I wonder which campaign is celebrating today after the FBI announced that Hillary won't be indicted?

I think the Hillary camp is celebrating. Trump's camp isn't celebrating. They are upset that Hillary isn't indicted. Trump has said for months that Hillary was going to go to jail. TRUMP WAS WRONG. How in the world could anyone with a brain think that this is a good thing for Trump????
Trump is wrong very often. He is not really the best ever at...well anything. You don't need to be bright to see that. His incompetence has been on full display. Luckily, Don the Con won't get his trial until later on Trump University. If I were a supporter, I would be concerned how that might turn out.

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
FBI is speaking now about the results of their investigation into HRC's email practices. They clearly admit that they found plenty of classified stuff on her server/emails.

But it looks like they are going to use the "ignorance" (remember when they told us that ignorance of the law is no defense? Well it looks like that has changed.) excuse and not recommend prosecuting her.

Clearly she violated the law, but given how the Clintons operate, and Bill's meeting with the AG the other day to tell her to call off the dogs is going to be enough to "let this one slide".

I hope not....because if it was you or me.....well, you can only imagine.

Stay tuned.....but here it comes: Recommendation is that there is evidence, but no reasonable basis to prosecute.

Are you kidding me??????

No.

There will be no charges.

Just another phony scandal.

Old 07-05-2016, 09:33 AM

952 posts, read 518,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
The reckless behavior was criminal and that it doesn't mean nobody else would not be indicted.

She still lied about not sending classified.
Not everyone (Petraeus) has the 'luxury' of a year+ investigation to determine motivations or level of carelessness, a thorough search of all of our and our coworkers emails, much less a careful decision over that year by prosecutors about the feasibility of bringing charges.

4,677 posts, read 5,764,147 times
Basically he said that the precedent for these cases is to fire the employee and pull their clearance, not charge them. Because that is precedent, charges against her would not succeed (and the only one who can fire her is the POTUS). Wonder if her clearance can be pulled....

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Next step: Go after the Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation for money laundering and influence peddling.

221 posts, read 187,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
There WAS evidence. Comey just admitted he was afraid to indict. This is the same as a prosecuter not indicting a 90-year old bank robber due to their health. Hillary DID what we said she did. She cannot be trusted with classified information. She is toast.
There was NO EVIDENCE of criminal wrongdoing on Clinton's part. I watched the entire thing, not once did he say he was afraid to indict. Why lie about what was actually said? Desperate, are we? He did say, however, that their investigation was not based on the opinions of others and he was well aware of conflicting opinions of those OUTSIDE the FBI's investigation.

The rightwingers must be tearing at their hair right now. Maybe they can come up with something else before the election, she eats babies or something? Seems legit.

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
We knew that a while ago.

Only the Clintons (and their minions) could spin that report into something positive. That is what will be amusing.

Hearing Donny whine and watching him stick his lower lip out even more than usual oughta be pretty entertaining too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections