Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Am I right ?
Yes, it is a positive. 36 48.00%
No, it is a negative. 39 52.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 02:09 PM

28,660 posts, read 18,764,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Additionally, she was not in compliance with records management rules, something I did not see addressed.
Yes...I noted he did not address that, and I've always said Clinton's vulnerability here was FOIA, not security.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:10 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The ANGER of all of you anti-Hillary people is truly feeding my SOUL today. Your bitter and salty tears are delicious LOL.
LOL at your soul being fed by Hillary.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:11 PM

11,768 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Say what you will on CD but the majority of you are looking no further than here obviously. There is outrage across the internet and the country. Twitter, Facebook, news media articles are all ablaze with the same comments we supposedly anti-Hillary Trumpettes are making.

A sheriff in one of the midwest states has already publicly said he will no longer work with the Dept of Justice as he feels they are biased and unjust.

This will come to a head and there will probably be a bigger divide among the American people than ever before and it won't be pretty but keep patting yourselves on the back for your narrow mindedness and enjoy it while it lasts - because if she becomes President there are going to be problems.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
LOL at your soul being fed by Hillary.
Yes, I am very excited for a Hillary Clinton presidency.

However, the anger and bitterness of the Hillary Clinton haters is so DELICIOUS and I am thoroughly looking forward to the fluckery her haters.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:20 PM

10,086 posts, read 5,729,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Yes, I am very excited for a Hillary Clinton presidency.

However, the anger and bitterness of the Hillary Clinton haters is so DELICIOUS and I am thoroughly looking forward to the fluckery her haters.
So you're excited to see our country get run completely in the ground? One sticking point about Hilary. We all saw how she sucks at a leadership role and lies to cover up mistakes. Yes, let's give her supreme power. Real smart, America.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:21 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
No charges against Hillary according to Trump's sources!

I would really like to know whose Trump's FBI sources are. According to the FBI, Obama was not even made aware of the findings discussed today. Why does Trump have or need sources inside the FBI?

Old 07-05-2016, 02:21 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
The law requires officials to follow the regulations, but those officials have authority over the regulations.
They have the authority to enforce them, not ignore them.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:22 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Say what you will on CD but the majority of you are looking no further than here obviously. There is outrage across the internet and the country. Twitter, Facebook, news media articles are all ablaze with the same comments we supposedly anti-Hillary Trumpettes are making.

A sheriff in one of the midwest states has already publicly said he will no longer work with the Dept of Justice as he feels they are biased and unjust.

This will come to a head and there will probably be a bigger divide among the American people than ever before and it won't be pretty but keep patting yourselves on the back for your narrow mindedness and enjoy it while it lasts - because if she becomes President there are going to be problems.

LOL just like America was supposed to fall in to a fiery pit of hell because Barack Obama was elected in 2008.

And then all that you people have to offer up as an opponent to Hillary Clinton is Donald Trump LOLOLOL

Old 07-05-2016, 02:22 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post

A silver lining in all of this.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:25 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,555,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Time to move on, the phony email "scandal" is over..... time to move on
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Hillary is now the most investigated woman in US history.

Also the most exonerated.
You guys must not have actually heard the speech or read the report.

She was NOT exonerated. She was found GUILTY of the most reckless and irresponsible behavior. That the system is so corrupt she will skate is a vert bizarre reason to be smug. LOL

You people are amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections