Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Am I right ?
Yes, it is a positive. 36 48.00%
No, it is a negative. 39 52.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 02:26 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,858 times

Advertisements

The anger in this thread is hilarious. I can almost hear RWNJ heads exploding.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:27 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
You guys must not have actually heard the speech or read the report.
I watched Comey's statement live on the news.

Quote:
She was NOT exonerated. She was found GUILTY of the most reckless and irresponsible behavior. That the system is so corrupt she will skate is a vert bizarre reason to be smug. LOL
Whoa, pardner.

She wasn't even CHARGED, let alone "found guilty." The investigation led to some recommendations, is all.

Quote:
You people are amazing.
Time to come back to earth.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:29 PM

17,411 posts, read 14,642,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
No charges against Hillary according to Trump's sources!

I would really like to know whose Trump's FBI sources are. According to the FBI, Obama was not even made aware of the findings discussed today. Why does Trump have or need sources inside the FBI?
Not to split hairs, but Comey said that the DOJ/government didn't review his statement or knew what he was going to say.

Comey did not say that the government had not been made aware of the findings of the investigation.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:31 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
The issue is that the FBI played the "intent" card.

It is true in the classified world; it is all about intent. People do not get in trouble when they expose classified information unintentionally, as so long they correctly abide by reporting requirements. This rule is in place so exposure will be uncovered and addressed quickly to mitigate any damages.

However, I do not believe she is innocent of this intent. Her constant actions of hiding and using delay tactics demonstrate to me that she did not abide by a critical part of the intent, which is reporting. Also, there is no way she could have played off in her position that she unexpectedly would receive classified information, it is like saying a cook does not expect to get food on his hands; her position essentially revolves around classified information from numerous sources. Additionally, she was not in compliance with records management rules, something I did not see addressed.

The FBI clearly stated she did in fact break the laws, but not the a level criminal due to the lack of intent. But she did in fact have classified email on her private servers.
Bolded is what I don't understand. She "intentionally" sent classified information unsecured
And then she not only lied about it, but tried to obstruct justice in finding it.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:31 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
I watched Comey's statement live on the news.

She was NOT exonerated. She was found GUILTY of the most reckless and irresponsible behavior. That the system is so corrupt she will skate is a vert bizarre reason to be smug. LOL
Whoa, pardner.

She wasn't even CHARGED, let alone "found guilty." The investigation led to some recommendations, is all.

Time to come back to earth.
Blah, blah, blah, blah. Time to accept the findings and recommendations of the FBI, put down the pitchforks and move on.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:32 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
So you're excited to see our country get run completely in the ground? One sticking point about Hilary. We all saw how she sucks at a leadership role and lies to cover up mistakes. Yes, let's give her supreme power. Real smart, America.
I am very happy with the job that President Barack Obama has done for our nation

I am happy with the job performed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

I am thrilled to vote for Hillary Clinton for President of the United States of America

Old 07-05-2016, 02:32 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,556,659 times
Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

That's pretty scathing.

That just screams POTUS doesn't it?

Old 07-05-2016, 02:33 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Blah, blah, blah, blah. Time to accept the findings and recommendations of the FBI, put down the pitchforks and move on.

I think we're on the same side of this.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:34 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
I think we're on the same side of this.
Oops! LOL "Never Mind."

Old 07-05-2016, 02:35 PM

1,351 posts, read 1,598,510 times
Maybe I should change my last name to Clinton...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections