Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Am I right ?
Yes, it is a positive. 36 48.00%
No, it is a negative. 39 52.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 06:53 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times

Advertisements

I have a different take. I believe the "Powers" in the Democratic party know Hillary is getting old, has health issues and making careless mistakes. They made a deal with her. She gets off, becomes President and they own her. She will be the perfect puppet for them and their agenda. She gets an out of a jail free card and in exchange they get keep the power with a puppet as they pull her strings. If she gets out of line, they leak something and she will be replaced with her Vice President.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:00 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
GOP will start an "investigation" about the investigation.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...X6b?li=BBnb7Kz

Will this ever stop? How much money is GOP going to pump into these "investigation" which are clearly conducted only for political gain?

Old 07-06-2016, 07:01 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I have a different take. I believe the "Powers" in the Democratic party know Hillary is getting old, has health issues and making careless mistakes. They made a deal with her. She gets off, becomes President and they own her. She will be the perfect puppet for them and their agenda. She gets an out of a jail free card and in exchange they get keep the power with a puppet as they pull her strings. If she gets out of line, they leak something and she will be replaced with her Vice President.
Yupper...but remember, when Obama threw her under the bus, way back when....and she complained of a health problem and quit? And it was said, she was quitting b/c of that health problem? I don't buy it...for one moment, b/c if that were true, she would have never run for President>

And please, give your feelings on this subject, as I'd love to discuss.....

Old 07-06-2016, 07:03 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
GOP will start an "investigation" about the investigation.

Ryan: GOP will hold hearings on Clinton probe

Will this ever stop? How much money is GOP going to pump into these "investigation" which are clearly conducted only for political gain?
yes, they are just as bad as she is, and the proof is, they fear Trump...they want him out, and all they do is use scare tactics to try and persuade people not to vote for him....that to me is proof.

Even the media has laid off of trying to stain him, b/c people are slamming the news stations...

People have the power, if only they'd wake up, admit they are wrong and demand our politicians start doing what is right!

Old 07-06-2016, 07:12 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The quote left out the Other part of the law in Comey's statement. The one about mishandling classified info in a grossly negligent way. Go read his statement.
I read it, I was addressing comments that had been posted here claiming that her actions were criminal, did you somehow miss that?

Old 07-06-2016, 07:18 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I read it, I was addressing comments that had been posted here claiming that her actions were criminal, did you somehow miss that?
Others have been prosecuted for less. She committed perjury. Perjury that was far more damaging than anything Martha Stewart ever did.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:20 AM

26,466 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
Violation of 18 U.S. Code § 798 — disclosure of classified information applies to Clinton as her knowledge of the unsecured server allowed for her to “knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person” classified information. Someone guilty of this crime “shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both,” under the law.
Another law, 18 USC 793 — gathering, transmitting or losing defense information also carries a penalty of an unspecified fine or imprisonment of up to 10 years, or both.
Both 793 and 798 fall under the broader 1917 Espionage Act...............
To highlight the special treatment of Clinton in this matter, below are two recent cases as pointed out in a recent article.
Bryan Nishimura, a California Naval reservist, was sentenced to two years’ probation and a $7,500 fine after he pleaded guilty to removing classified material and downloading it to a personal electronic device. The FBI found no evidence he planned to distribute the material.
Bronze Star recipient and combat veteran Chief Petty Officer Lyle White pleaded guilty to storing classified documents on a non secure hard drive in Virginia. He received a suspended 60-day sentence and a suspended $10,000 fine in return for the plea. White said the information was for training purposes to study and that he had no intent to communicate with anyone.
If Clinton has an honest conscience - she will pardon such people on her first day in office. Then she will instruct congress to repeal the law as it doesn't matter if classified info is handled negligently.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:26 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
right now in prison there are people put away for way less than what Hilliary did.
Who, for example?

Old 07-06-2016, 07:26 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
May be the system works backwards. If you are elected president you can get a security clearance.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:27 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
AP fact check.

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton email claims collapse under FBI probe

P.S. As I noted, Martha Stewart went to prison for less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections