Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 03:23 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post

It amazes me that so many of my fellow Republicans are stupid enough to believe that Obama's Justice Department would actually indict Hillary. This kind of pie-in-the-sky thinking explains why the GOP is constantly being outsmarted by the Democrats.
Yup, it'll never happen. But what also amazes me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Big deal about nothing.
...is this attitude.

This poster knows she's crooked. So do all her other supporters on C-D. And they don't care. Forget ethics, forget morality, screw the country.

It's all about winning, nothing else matters.

Old 07-04-2016, 03:34 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yup, it'll never happen. But what also amazes me...

...is this attitude.

This poster knows she's crooked. So do all her other supporters on C-D. And they don't care. Forget ethics, forget morality, screw the country.

It's all about winning, nothing else matters.
I agree, this "winning" mentality. It's like a bizarre cult type behavior that I have to say I don't get. They are being played by the parties and don't realize they are being played/used for their own benefit and the people lose once again in the end. Especially how corrupt some of these long time establishment types are yet they still want to support them.

Again, it's beyond strange to analyze this bizarre behavior by many in the herd...."use me, use me.....as long as you, ie "me", wins, I love it!"

Yikes.

Old 07-04-2016, 03:45 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Hillary loses it doesn't matter if Obama is protecting her....the FBI report will come public and there is also a civil lawsuit by Judicial Watch to make Clinton's email come public.

if you think Hillary had reasons to not hold a press conference in 2016, wait until that report leaks to the press and her emails.

Old 07-04-2016, 04:03 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
When this happens, can't blame the probable future President from going with the private server route.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/us...ions.html?_r=0

Old 07-04-2016, 09:27 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,037,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post
This is a very good point. Also, I highly suspect that Obama & Clinton had an "agreement" of sorts after the very bitter 2008 primary: in exchange for supporting him in 2008 & 2012, Obama would make Hillary is heir-apparent in 2016. (This would explain why Biden and Warren failed to run in 2016. Hillary's only real challenger--if you exclude no-names like Martin O'Malley and Lincoln Chafee--was Bernie Sanders, who could not be controlled by the Obama White House.) Obviously, Obama could renege on this "agreement" and throw Clinton under the bus, yet--if that were to happen--Hillary and Bill would retaliate and trash the president (causing a civil war withing the Democratic Party).

It amazes me that so many of my fellow Republicans are stupid enough to believe that Obama's Justice Department would actually indict Hillary. This kind of pie-in-the-sky thinking explains why the GOP is constantly being outsmarted by the Democrats.
Biden didn't run because of his son dying...end of story. Did you even know that? There was no deal

Old 07-04-2016, 11:55 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
When this happens, can't blame the probable future President from going with the private server route.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/us...ions.html?_r=0
Yup. The fact is that while Hillary's use of her private server did violate department rules, it did not make the data any less secure than it would have been on government ones. Like private servers, government servers are subject to hacker attacks - sometime successful - all the time.

Ken

Old 07-05-2016, 01:26 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yup. The fact is that while Hillary's use of her private server did violate department rules, it did not make the data any less secure than it would have been on government ones. Like private servers, government servers are subject to hacker attacks - sometime successful - all the time.

Ken

and you based this on what?........a government server that handles classified information has higher security standards and verification. It has its own security department that are monitoring the server 24/7.

Hillary paying personally a computer geek under her to set up a personal server at her house is a different thing.....who goes to Hillary's house and constantly verifies that server is secure? Did Hillary had a security team that monitored her server 24/7 for hackers?

doubt it, the reason Hillary put a server at her home was that she wanted NOBODY monitoring her e-mails at the State Department. DUH! and then she deleted over 30,000 emails.

there is a reason Nobody has put a personal server in their house for classified information at the State Department.

you are clueless if you don't see the difference. There is a reason why she did it. She didn't want her emails while she was secretary of state to be monitored by anybody in the State Department and she didn't want those emails to be saved in the government server.

its pretty obvious what she did and why. She was conducting official business as Secretary of State with other countries while the Clinton foundation was taking millions of dollars and she wanted nobody to monitored her emails or saved those emails in the government's server.

tell me any other logic reason why she did it when it has never been done before...and don't confuse personal email to a personal server......personal emails used in the government server is still subject of being monitored and saved in the government server for reviews and security audits.

Last edited by Hellion1999; 07-05-2016 at 02:00 AM..

Old 07-05-2016, 06:46 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Probably so she'l let his "cop a feel" later on.

They are all corrupt. Obama knew it was going on and did nothing about it.

Things happen to those that speak out against the Clintons: ‘Death list’ and IRS ravaged ‘women of Clinton’

Old 07-05-2016, 07:33 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Biden didn't run because of his son dying...end of story. Did you even know that? There was no deal
Biden is a loser who used his sons death as an excuse not to run because he had no chance. He is a senile, drunken pervert, but yes, demos don't care about that, he would have gotten a few votes.
Fear not, Trump will make America great again..
TRUMP 2016....

Old 07-05-2016, 07:36 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post

Ken
None of that matters, even if hillary's server would have been far more secure than the governments, it was still illegal to use it. She broke the law, none of her excuses, or yours, can change that fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections