Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2016, 03:23 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Liberals believe that "the ends justify the means." They have no integrity.
You speak of integrity.

When the GW Bush White House said 935 lies about Iraq, did republicans complain? NO
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Wouldn't people with integrity make a stand about public officials saying 100's of lies?

And Iraq had nothing to do with Sept 11, and GW Bush attacked Iraq in the name of Sept 11. America killed 100,000+ innocent Iraqi people in the Iraq war, and did the republicans ever complain? NO

Wouldn't people with integrity complain about 100,000+ innocent people being killed?

And even Rand Paul says Dick Cheney pushed for the Iraq war for Halliburton corporation.
WATCH: Rand Paul Says Dick Cheney Pushed for the Iraq War So Halliburton Would Profit | Mother Jones

And Dick Cheney (a Halliburton CEO) gave Halliburton billions of dollars in no-bid government contracts in Iraq. Did republicans complain? NO
FOCUS | Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War

Wouldn't people with integrity complain about the above actions?

But republicans ignore and hide the above outrageous acts, and then protect and support the political party that did them. Then republicans turn around and form armies against Hillary (for trivial events), while they hide and cover-up 100's of republican lies and 100,000+ innocent dead people.

You speak of republican integrity (you mean insane f.ing evil.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2016, 03:31 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
You speak of integrity.

When the GW Bush White House said 935 lies about Iraq, did republicans complain? NO

Wouldn't people with integrity make a stand about public officials saying 100's of lies?

And Iraq had nothing to do with Sept 11, and GW Bush attacked Iraq in the name of Sept 11. America killed 100,000+ innocent Iraqi people in the Iraq war, and did the republicans ever complain? NO

Wouldn't people with integrity complain about 100,000+ innocent people being killed?

And even Rand Paul says Dick Cheney pushed for the Iraq war for Halliburton corporation.
WATCH: Rand Paul Says Dick Cheney Pushed for the Iraq War So Halliburton Would Profit | Mother Jones

And Dick Cheney (a Halliburton CEO) gave Halliburton billions of dollars in no-bid government contracts in Iraq. Did republicans complain? NO

But republicans ignore and hide the above outrageous acts, and then protect and support the political party that did them. Then republicans turn around and form armies against Hillary (for trivial events), while they hide and cover-up 100's of republican lies and 100,000+ innocent dead people.

oh, and the famous pro hil/herd argument comes up once again.....comparing bad behavior to bad behavior to justify supporting someone corrupt/their "team".

Here it is once again people, on full display.....the type of mentality that gets us the same corrupt/bought off set in year after year, decade after decade, with the infamous bizarre rationalization....."your person/team is just a little more corrupt than mine, therefore I'm good/ok/safe with my supporting a corrupt/bought off/chronic lying/I'm above the law person."

Amazing....

Old 07-06-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
oh, and the famous pro hil/herd argument comes up once again.....comparing bad behavior to bad behavior to justify supporting someone corrupt.

Here it is once again people, on full display.....the type of mentality that gets us the same corrupt/bought off set in year after year, decade after decade, with the infamous bizarre rationalization....."your person/team is just a little more corrupt than mine!, therefore I'm good with my supporting a corrupt/bought off/chronic lying/I'm above the law person."

Amazing....
It is republicans covering up 100's of lies and 100,000+ innocent dead people, and then instantly turning around and attacking Hillary like a pack of animals for Benghazi and (accusations) of lies and 15 dead people.

(when possibly the whole thing was 100% out of Hillary's control.)

Last edited by chad3; 07-06-2016 at 04:45 PM..

Old 07-06-2016, 03:39 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
You speak of integrity.

Bush and Cheney aren't running. They haven't been in power for seven years. Why are left wingers mired in the past?

Old 07-06-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Bush and Cheney aren't running. They haven't been in power for seven years. Why are left wingers mired in the past?
I guess your correct and I should stop talking about Iraq, and I guess republicans are also correct about not talking about GW Bush. And perhaps liberals should stop talking about anything that happened before Obama took office.

People say things like “Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”

But clearly republicans are correct and they are wrong.

I apologize for talking about the past,
Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 07-06-2016 at 04:37 PM..

Old 07-06-2016, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
And in earlier posts I spoke about deficits, debt, and spending prior to Obama talking office. I now know that this is wrong.

Chad.

Old 07-06-2016, 04:33 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Well, to be fair, it wasn't really a public "known" that she was blatantly lying about very serious matters until Comey made his announcement.

Maybe I'm judging too early since Comey's announcement is so fresh; however, since I've read and heard so many Democrats call this a "victory" for her, I just don't see any real change. Anybody who looked at this remotely in an objective manner has known that she was most likely lying in at least some of her statements prior to the facts we know now.

If you look at the Benghazi threads here on CD, you'll find very little participation from me that is mostly limited to valid criticism about requests for more security being denied, which is well documented.

If she directly and knowingly lied about these matters of national security, how can anybody accept her word on Benghazi?

Democrats, do the right thing and push for another candidate before the convention. Heck, there might even be a small chance I might vote for a moderate Democratic candidate over Trump.
I have seen many Democrat pundits even admitting this is really bad. Than they go on to say they will vote for her. Sorry but how can this woman be a President that you have respect for.

My kids need a President we can say that even though you may not agree you have at least respect for the President. Both my kids can vote and our daughter is very clear that she doesn't respect a liar and at the same time isn't a big fan of Trump but she will vote for him based on his immigration, economic, health care plan.

As immigrants we went through the legal system and want others to do the same and not by a President risking everyone's life and with a pen he or she can decide what the entire country has to live with.

This is suppose to be a democracy where two parties vote and decide and not a dictator.

Old 07-06-2016, 05:22 PM

890 posts, read 1,849,893 times
I love the "Bush did 'this' ...." argument. It's a diversion to avoid the issue. If we play that game where you say Bush, I say Clinton, you say Bush/Reagan, I say Carter. It has no bearing on dealing with the problems the country faces now.

How about a President or nominee that we can respect if not agree with? That would qualify for a security clearance if they applied for a job at one of the 3-letter agencies?

I am not saying Trump is the answer. He is only an alternative, and it's sad for this country that he is the ONLY alternative.

Old 07-06-2016, 05:31 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,873 times
Scary thing is it does not seem to bother her one iota

She emerges from Air Force One with Obama , and seemed like nothing happened.

Amazing if she can continue on without some health issue to slow her down.

Is she really human ?

This is getting very scary.

Old 07-06-2016, 05:33 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,325,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
What I can't understand is how so many Democrats will continue to support her when she directly lied to the country about matters of national security.
No indictment, no criminal charges. I'm done and satisfied. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections