Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 10:18 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I don't care that Republicans think she lied, regardless of the evidence...
Are you claiming that Comey lied? Either Comey lied or Hilary lied, which do you believe is the liar?

EDIT: Shabazz is demonstrating exactly what I'm saying, he apparently will support her no matter what - a question of integrity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2016, 10:21 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,426,948 times
If you don't vote for Trump then your voting for Hillery.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:24 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Are you claiming that Comey lied? Either Comey lied or Hilary lied, which do you believe is the liar?

EDIT: Shabazz is demonstrating exactly what I'm saying, he apparently will support her no matter what - a question of integrity.
He laughably claimed to be a moderate the other day.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:25 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,811,816 times
I lean to the left and I do not support Hillary whatsoever. I strongly dislike her and I always have and that was before the whole email thing, that only solidified my opinion even more. Other than Hildabeast, the Democratic party has two options:

A) Bernie Sanders, who was short by ~3 million something from Clinton (15 mil vs. 12 mil something like that) and won a plethora of states, give him the nomination.
B) Nominate another Dem at the expense of seeing that Sanders does not exist (at this point Sanders is unseen by the DNC). Many have rumored that this would be Biden, who regrets not running this year.

Option A is the only one with some integrity at this point. To do option B would be suspicious since he wouldn't have gone through the process of the primaries.

If Clinton officially runs for the Dems after the convention you can count on me voting third party. I cannot in my right mind give up any integrity to someone who so blatantly acts above the law and lies constantly. I also in my mind cannot vote for Trump either. Despite what some people say, votes do matter, in large numbers, and I will do anything I can to be part of a large enough number to send a message to both of the major parties a big "F*CK YOU". There's a good chance that might happen this election.

I hope any left-leaning American who has even a slice of integrity does the same thing if Hillary is the official candidate.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:26 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:

I wouldn't in certain instances. I didn't even vote for her in the primaries for my state. But I'll tell you one thing. I would never vote for a Republican for the state level or above. There's just too much at stake to do so...

Last edited by SHABAZZ310; 07-05-2016 at 11:32 PM..

Old 07-05-2016, 10:28 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
He laughably claimed to be a moderate the other day.
Believe it or not I'm actually pretty moderate on most things. There are quite a few Republican stances I agree with..

Last edited by SHABAZZ310; 07-05-2016 at 10:37 PM..

Old 07-05-2016, 10:28 PM

50,797 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:

What I can't understand is how so many Democrats will continue to support her when she directly lied to the country about matters of national security.

If you are still supporting her after this, how can you justify it?

Do the majority of Democrats have no integrity at all?
Life is full of instances where we have no great choice. This is one of them. No, many of us are not thrilled with Hillary as the candidate, but we CANNOT ever vote for someone like The Orange One...who also lies all the time and is far more dangerous to the well-being of this country. And, many of us cannot vote for a Republican for president because of what the Republican Party has become.

So, we are stuck with selecting the better of 2 not so great choices.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:31 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I wouldn't vote for her no matter what. I didn't even vote for her in the primaries for my state. But I'll tell you one thing. I would never vote for a Republican for the state level or above. There's just too much at stake to do so...
I must have misinterpreted your post above. I read it as you still supporting her. I apologize for that mistake.

By no means am I saying you should vote for a Republican, I'm just stating that Democrats must push for another candidate if they want to ever be able to look themselves in the political mirror.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:31 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,811,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Life is full of instances where we have no great choice. This is one of them. No, many of us are not thrilled with Hillary as the candidate, but we CANNOT ever vote for someone like The Orange One...who also lies all the time and is far more dangerous to the well-being of this country. And, many of us cannot vote for a Republican for president because of what the Republican Party has become.

So, we are stuck with selecting the better of 2 not so great choices.
But it doesn't have to be that way.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:36 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
So taxpayers have spent how much on this Republican witch hunt which found………squadoosh?

Here's the thing: Republican voters are being told by the RNC and FAUX News they need to be upset about some emails sent from an unsecured server, and you would think this woman just made a secret pact with ISIS.

Not a word from any wingnuts when their boy lied us into a disastrous war in Iraq that killed over 4,000 Americans, wounded over 10 times that many, and killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.

What have you heard from the base about that genuine fiasco? Not a damn thing. But they are foaming and frothing over 110 private emails.

Does anyone need any better evidence than how brain washed the Republican base is? They are like trained seals, FAUX News holds up and fish and they clap on command.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections