Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 06:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Explain how a pattern of lying makes her more competent....
I see you haven't done much research on Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2016, 06:40 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
This is crushing for HC, as independents will in millions of cases switch to Trump now. Only her base, which is a minority of total votes, will stay with her.
Dream on.

Old 07-06-2016, 09:16 PM

34,053 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Dream on.

In this era of frequent attacks, this scandal will drive independent voters away to a large degree.

Old 07-06-2016, 09:22 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Dream on.
Reality on:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-than-in-2008/

Quote:
Independents like Hillary Clinton less than in 2008
Hillary sinks to third place among independent voters: poll

Old 07-06-2016, 09:23 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,680,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I can believe that, at least a good percentage of dems dont care thats for sure.

Well obviously the Republicans don't care either.
Or they would have nominated someone that had at least a small chance to beat Hillary.
By nominating Don Trump they guaranteed a Clinton victory.

Old 07-06-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Well obviously the Republicans don't care either.
Or they would have nominated someone that had at least a small chance to beat Hillary.
By nominating Don Trump they guaranteed a Clinton victory.
oh, great one eddyline, with your mystical powers to predict the future with a guarantee....what are the next set of winning powerball numbers?

Old 07-06-2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
oh, great one eddyline, with your mystical powers to predict the future with a guarantee....what are the next set of winning powerball numbers?
Well Steve, your odds with powerball are about the same as Don Trump winning a national election.
If you think I'm wrong, perhaps you would like to place a cash bet on the November results?
Don Trump is not the only one that likes to take money from low information fools.
Send me a PM with the amount you are willing to bet.

Old 07-06-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Well Steve, your odds with powerball are about the same as Don Trump winning a national election.
If you think I'm wrong, perhaps you would like to place a cash bet on the November results?
Don Trump is not the only one that likes to take money from low information fools.
Send me a PM with the amount you are willing to bet.
oh, thanks but no thanks Eddy. If I'm going to do a bit of gambling, I'll take the drive to Las Vegas where at least I can hang out in the atmosphere and have a few drinks while playing/losing money.

Bottom line is no one can predict who will win at this stage in the game let alone until the herd is done casting their votes in Nov.

Old 07-06-2016, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
oh, thanks but no thanks Eddy. If I'm going to do a bit of gambling, I'll take the drive to Las Vegas where at least I can hang out in the atmosphere and have a few drinks while playing/losing money.

Bottom line is no one can predict who will win at this stage in the game let alone until the herd is done casting their votes in Nov.

Well your odds will be much better in Vegas, plus the entertainment, the drinks and the people watching.

Interestingly I have not found a single ********** that will put their money where their mouth is.
My theory is that no matter how much they hate Hillary, and Bill, and Obama and liberals, most **********s can not look at Don Trump and see someone that is Presidential.

Old 07-06-2016, 10:04 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
I see we are moving the goal posts again. First it was "Hillary will not run for President due to the looming indictment, then it was "People will NOT vote for Hillary to be the nominee due to the looming indictment.", and next it was "Bernie will get nominated after the FBI announces they will seek an indictment of Hillary.", and now it's "The lack of an indictment will weaken her politically." I guess if she wins in November the goal posts will go even further back. I guess then it will be "The rage over the email scandal will ensure she doesn't win a second term!"
I was hoping this will be the end of the email affair. But after Obama's birthplace never ending inquiry, I am not sure we are done yet. My guess is that frustrated republicans will continue with their daily dose of revelations, rumors, secrets and "news" from the server.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections