Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 10:17 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,433,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Well your odds will be much better in Vegas, plus the entertainment, the drinks and the people watching.

Interestingly I have not found a single ********** that will put their money where their mouth is.
My theory is that no matter how much they hate Hillary, and Bill, and Obama and liberals, most **********s can not look at Don Trump and see someone that is Presidential.
I think that's what most people like about him....he's very non-presidential and I can understand the appeal to this as we've had a long line of very "presidential" people in the last few decades running our country into the ground.....lying, yet talking sharp and smiling, while running our nations credit card balance to almost 20 trillion and leaving the same old same old problems in our nation unsolved year after year after year. And not serving the people but serving the donors. This is the year of the outsider so far and I think trump has at least as good a chance at winning as clinton but given I don't have the talent to see into the future, we will all know the day after election day.

And the way clinton was treated in this email thing I think will wake up even more people to the obvious "their system/the little people system" of justice and how the rules and law are applied. It stinks. Badly. And people are finally waking up/sick of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 01:08 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,923,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Wasn't it her lawyers who did the deleting? I thought she said that her lawyers were in charge of pulling out the work-related emails.
Lawyers would NEVER tamper with evidence..

Old 07-07-2016, 04:32 PM

13,562 posts, read 10,296,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
I was hoping this will be the end of the email affair. But after Obama's birthplace never ending inquiry, I am not sure we are done yet. My guess is that frustrated republicans will continue with their daily dose of revelations, rumors, secrets and "news" from the server.
Oh, you can count on it. When they hit a legal dead end, they never give up. Look at the Arkansas Project and the Scaife funded efforts to get the Clintons back in the 90's. Look at Trey Gowdy and Darrell Issa. You gotta credit them for persistence - even if they look foolish in the process.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different outcomes.

Last edited by silverkris; 07-07-2016 at 05:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections