Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 11:15 AM

24,296 posts, read 17,018,578 times

Advertisements

It is true that crying wolf too often will soon have no one paying attention but words like racist or anti semite are still very powerful and no one wants that label especially in Washington.

Another scary word is "sexism" and that is now being tossed around that the FBI didn't want to be labelled sexist for going after Hillary so they let her go.

Trump is more like an Archie Bunker than a Hitler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 11:16 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,406,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
until trump's camp can provide the name of the site they received the image from this is all the evidence at hand.
It's nobody's business actually.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:19 AM

26,543 posts, read 14,366,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
It's nobody's business actually.
.... with the exception of the US voting population.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:22 AM

26,543 posts, read 14,366,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Yes you did, by your statement that nothing but hate sites show up for that image in search engines.
i've made no mention of search engines. directly quote where you believe i have.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:28 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,406,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i've made no mention of search engines. link to where you believe i have.
Using Lefty word games now eh? So how did this supposed search happen then? If you read the original article, they ONLY looked at ONE website and the image was never searched to see where else it might have been, just that ONE site. You guys are making **** up as usual, so the truth is, nobody knows where it originated and it is impossible to know, they ONLY know it was posted to that ONE site because there is no way to search for a specific image and find everywhere on the internet it happens to be posted. Also, there is absolutely NOTHING anti-Semitic about it at all.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:56 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,753,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Not hardly. You say you are non-partisan but your repeated posts say otherwise.
I am non-partisan, and mete out my outrage over both left and right equally. You take umbrage to my outrage toward your "side" so it makes me partisan in your limited view. The definition of tunnel-vision.

Correction:
Mitt Romney breaks silence over MSNBC attack on adopted black grandson | Daily Mail Online

Romney has an adopted AA grandchild. None the less, it doesn't take away from the hypocrisy of the liberal media, and certainly reflects on the character of Perry; a progressive stooge.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:09 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,753,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Not hardly. You say you are non-partisan but your repeated posts say otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I am non-partisan, and mete out my outrage over both left and right equally. You take umbrage to my outrage toward your "side" so it makes me partisan in your limited view. The definition of tunnel-vision.

Correction:
Mitt Romney breaks silence over MSNBC attack on adopted black grandson | Daily Mail Online

Romney has an adopted AA grandchild. None the less, it doesn't take away from the hypocrisy of the liberal media, and certainly reflects on the character of Perry; a progressive stooge.
What? No witty canned response? C'mon now, pull out the playbook and tell us what you're told to say.

Oh wait, maybe there is no canned response to the truth.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:20 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,681,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Donald Trump's Jewish son-in-law comes to his defense - CNNPolitics.com

"In my opinion, accusations like 'racist' and 'anti-Semite' are being thrown around with a carelessness that risks rendering these words meaningless," Kushner wrote.

"If even the slightest infraction against what the speech police have deemed correct speech is instantly shouted down with taunts of 'racist' then what is left to condemn the actual racists?" he wrote. "What do we call the people who won't hire minorities or beat others up for their religion?"

Trump is a knee-jerk tweeter, who should probably give it up for his own good. You can call him a lot of things (God knows I sure have!), but he is not an anti-Semite.
become a fan.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:21 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,537,509 times
US campuses are infested with BDS and other anti Israel organizations. The level of anti Semitic attacks at colleges everywhere is through the roof. These organizations are disguised as a Palestinian rights, but in reality, do nothing for Palestinians and everything to make Jews on campus feel terrified.

They throw chairs at and disrupt any speaker who has any remote ties to Israel. They have Israel genocide day, they scream, they intimidate, they harass they DEFACE property with swastikas. And it's happening in real time across schools all over the US.

Any chance the left redirect their outrage towards ACTUAL anti-Semitism?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/29/op...mpus.html?_r=0

Report: Anti-Semitism Spikes at Top U.S. Colleges

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6775238.html

http://www.universityherald.com/arti...-education.htm

Old 07-07-2016, 02:29 PM

1,427 posts, read 1,179,706 times
Default Come on, people!

Let me see: six pointed (a.k.a, a "Jewish") star, a crummy photo of your political opponent, and dollar signs. But abso-positive-lutely NOT anti-semitic at all, no sirree Bob! Riiiight. Which turnip truck did you think we all fell off of, last night, anyway?

I love all the twisted attempts to deny the obvious with over 100 years of horrific precedent to back it up. But, as P.T. Barnum said, "there's a sucker born every minute." D.T. is a "big tent" con, and he welcomes all regardless of race, creed, color or religion. But let's not pretend he doesn't know who he's trolling for, or why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections