Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 06:47 PM

9,471 posts, read 9,333,146 times

Advertisements

Donald Trump rambled on at his rally tonight. He jumped from topic to topic and is starting to sound unhinged. I wonder if the stress of being on the campaign trail is starting to get to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2016, 07:07 PM

1,548 posts, read 908,090 times
Ya mean as opposed to his other laser-focused speeches? Bah, who cares. It was seriously entertaining though. I want him to be Prez strictly for the fun factor. Clinton would be a big yawn but Trump will be a riot.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:12 PM

29,978 posts, read 18,549,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Donald Trump rambled on at his rally tonight. He jumped from topic to topic and is starting to sound unhinged. I wonder if the stress of being on the campaign trail is starting to get to him.
Clinton, on the other hand, is consistently focused on lying and raping America through her Foundation. But boy............ can she give a good speech!

What we really need is a calculated, lying, and corrupt politician in the White House. America really needs this, as we do not know the definition of "is", are okay with political interests sold to foriegn governments after Clinton Foundation "donations", and really believe that the Clintons are above the rule of law.

There is a reason that regimes which do not have equal protection under the law eventually fall.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:25 PM

9,471 posts, read 9,333,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Clinton, on the other hand, is consistently focused on lying and raping America through her Foundation. But boy............ can she give a good speech!

What we really need is a calculated, lying, and corrupt politician in the White House. America really needs this, as we do not know the definition of "is", are okay with political interests sold to foriegn governments after Clinton Foundation "donations", and really believe that the Clintons are above the rule of law.

There is a reason that regimes which do not have equal protection under the law eventually fall.
These comments are very angry but don't address the topic. Do you really think Dionald Trump is not going off the deep end?

Hillary has been the focus of viscous attacks on her by lying right wing talk radio and TV show hosts for 25 years. Many of the comments about her on these shows are blatant untruths. Republican politicians for years have hated her because she is powerful and influential.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:35 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,058,163 times
He looked and sounded like someone using cocaine. Euphoric. Rambling. Hyper. Erratic. Twitchy. Grandiose. Paranoid. Dude freaked out over a mosquito. (Though that may be Donald the Wuss making another appearance.)

But since he won't even release his taxes I highly doubt he'd volunteer to pee into a cup for a drug test.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:36 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,681,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
he needs to settle down a bit for sure, he's all over the place.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:37 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,489,756 times
Been saying it for months: early stages of dementia. Classic symptoms.
You can find videos of as late as 2008 in which he spoke at length and did not display any of the incoherence, forgetfulness, and irritability that he routinely displays in this campaign.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:57 PM

2,491 posts, read 2,670,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
He looked and sounded like someone using cocaine. Euphoric. Rambling. Hyper. Erratic. Twitchy. Grandiose. Paranoid. Dude freaked out over a mosquito. (Though that may be Donald the Wuss making another appearance.)

But since he won't even release his taxes I highly doubt he'd volunteer to pee into a cup for a drug test.
Highly ironic that he is demanding tax returns from all (both?) the people he is vetting for VP.

Good idea, drug testing for Presidential candidates.

Maybe even DNA testing so we don't have to go through that whole "birther" BS again.

I support Don Trump.
I fully support his destruction of the GOP.
Make America Think Again.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:20 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,591,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Been saying it for months: early stages of dementia. Classic symptoms.
You can find videos of as late as 2008 in which he spoke at length and did not display any of the incoherence, forgetfulness, and irritability that he routinely displays in this campaign.
I'm inclined to agree. I really don't recall a moment in this campaign where he didn't sound completely unhinged.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:53 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,149,167 times
Did he say anything about the Baton Rouge shooting?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections