Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 07:10 AM

7,731 posts, read 5,467,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
The point of this topic is that this is not the first time Trump has retweeted things from Stormfront/white supremacist type of sites. He retweeted a bogus graphic about black crime statistics a few months back that came from a neo-Nazi Twitter account.

In the bio of the originator of that tweet the author rants about gays and liberals and ends with this little gem: "We should have listened to the Austrian chap with the little moustache."

What this latest retweet tells you is who Trump follows on Twitter. And that should give you pause.
I actually didn't know that. Pretty inexcusable then! It's like he wants to lose!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 07:19 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,806,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What do the Trump haters have to say about the sheriff star or star of David on the book "Frozen ".

Disney's Frozen!
But Trump isn't a cartoon character ..... errr, wait a second.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:20 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,063,038 times
The fact that Trump took it from a white supremacist site should give anyone pause. But folks that will vote for this carnival barker won't care even if he showed up at the debates wearing a Nazi armband and a pink tutu.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:36 AM

13,675 posts, read 8,962,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
That's nifty! I forgot that you obviously speak for every Jew on the planet.
Yes, in 2008 she confidently spoke of how her family and her friends (all of the Jewish faith) would not vote for Obama, implying that Barack Hussein Obama would not capture the Jewish vote:

Has anyone ever seen this Jewish website about Obama?

Yet Obama did receive 78 percent of the Jewish vote:

Revisiting the 2008 Presidential Election: Reflections on the Jewish Vote

Of course, Donald John Trump may turn it around!

Old 07-07-2016, 07:42 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,678,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Oy. Let it go already.
You are referring trump, right? Who can't let go of it after how many days?

Old 07-07-2016, 07:45 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,423,841 times
As Hillary tweeted ~ want to build a strawman?

Old 07-07-2016, 07:47 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,645,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
But Trump isn't a cartoon character ..... errr, wait a second.
He's been made a cartoon character by the mainstream media and the left, just as Hillary is a cartoon character for the right.

They both provide lots of good material to work with. In that respect, Hillary can hold her own against Trump. They are both colorful and crazy.

Except Hillary is out for herself and her donors will be calling in the favors she owes.

Trump doesn't give a hoot and doesn't owe anyone anything. He likes to win and he views 'making America great again' as winning.

As a result, if he's elected, there's a really good chance that it will be a "win-win" for everybody, including the left (who like to fake outrage at everything they can find or manufacture that 'feels' offensive).

Old 07-07-2016, 07:49 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,678,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
No but it had the word "stickers". That's short for "swas-stickers". And the big nose on the snowman is clearly anti-Semitic. The whole story is about finding the true power of whiteness.
Really? I wouldn't put it past Disney. I haven't seen a disney kid's movie since the gratuitous violence in Bambi and Lady & The Tramp.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:52 AM

79,907 posts, read 43,972,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Yes, I always retweet racist images from racist sites myself. Why just last week I retweeted a burning cross with a fine fellow in a hood because I wanted to commemorate halloween.
You should feel ashamed but no, I am sure you don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:52 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,645,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You are referring trump, right? Who can't let go of it after how many days?
Neither can the left. Hmmm....
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections