Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 10:19 PM

18,460 posts, read 15,244,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The actual image was created by an individual who posted it to a white supremacist message board....and the Trump staffer (or Trump himself) pulled it from that source.

But if you Trumpeters want to continue to waste your time defending the indefensible than by all means...be our guest. That's reason# 9573930 why your candidate is going to LOSE.
Do you really want to make this statement after the week that Hillary has had, and the defense of her on this board?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2016, 10:28 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Oy. Let it go already.

Old 07-06-2016, 10:32 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,530,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Do you really want to make this statement after the week that Hillary has had, and the defense of her on this board?
Whether Clinton or Trump has had the worst week might be a worthwhile topic for another thread. A comparison count of self-inflicted wounds would be apt.

Old 07-06-2016, 10:34 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,657,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Did the star on the Frozen image from Disney come with the word 'corrupt' and the picture of money behind it?
What are you implying?

Old 07-06-2016, 10:36 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
Let it...

Go Trump!

Old 07-06-2016, 10:41 PM

18,460 posts, read 15,244,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Whether Clinton or Trump has had the worst week might be a worthwhile topic for another thread. A comparison count of self-inflicted wounds would be apt.
I don't know. A thread might be a waste of time. The poll numbers over the next few weeks will give us a definitive answer to that question. If Trump closes the gap, then Hillary had the worse week. If not, then Tump did. Any discussion until that time will only serve to allow us to hear ourselves talk.

Old 07-06-2016, 10:47 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,029,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Why? These things make their way around the Internet at a very fast pace. It is highly unlikely that Scavino got it directly from one of those two sites.
Actually, I was kind of saying that tongue-in-cheek as I'd just as soon discuss it. But what is frustrating (and I don't want to get an infraction from a moderator), is that I've written several long posts, one of which took a lot of time to compose, on those other threads on this topic but each of those threads have been removed by the moderators. All that I had written was in vain. Let's see if this thread will prevail. I personally hope so.
~amanda

Old 07-06-2016, 10:57 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times
First, Trump offended Mexicans. Then women. Then Cubans. Then all Hispanics. Then Jews.
I get it. It's a strategy. But he still has a lot of other minorities to go, so I expect I'll see him offend:
Native Americans
Asians
Indonesians
Philippinos
Indians
Inuits
... the list could go on forever, as there are plenty of racial, religious, and ethnic minorities left to insult between now and November.

Yup. There's nothing like offensiveness to stir a minority to get out and vote for him. In tremendous groups. Tremendous. It's very good. Very good. It's so good you will get sick and tired of good.

If he's serious about winning, he should start attacking old white anglo Baptists. That will put him over the top for sure.

But, if he ever has a second's moment of worry, all he has to do is double down on the insults. If one didn't do the trick, then repeat with variations 3,4,5,6, or 7 times. That will get them out for sure.

All people just love to be deeply offended, so all he has to do is go deep enough.

And if he can't come up with something, he can always count on his buddies at Storm Front to lend him another idea.

Sounds like a sure-fire win to me! No need to apologize for him folks. Donald has this one in the bag.

Old 07-06-2016, 11:03 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times
Oh. I forgot what a Sheriff's badge looks like...

So I looked it up on Bing.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...es&FORM=RESTAB

Hmmm... Looks to me that the stars came with 5,6, and 7 points. Mostly 5 or 6. But by far, all the points have round circles on the points. Those circles make them all look quite a lot different from the Star of David, no matter how many points the star has.

Didn't see any circles on that star in the tweet, though...

Old 07-06-2016, 11:04 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
'They shouldn't have taken it down. You know they took the star down!' he exclaimed. 'I said, "Too bad. You should have left it up." I would have rather defended it. Just leave it up and say, "No, that's not a star of David. That's just a star"

- trump referring to the first tweeted image ( which originally came from an anti-semite source )

Trump continues to defend 'star of David' Twitter attack on Hillary and finds Disney 'Frozen' coloring book with the SAME shape | Daily Mail Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections