U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 08:54 AM

10,978 posts, read 10,200,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Sure it was. Now why didn't you investigate your own? Powell? Rice? Bush? Cheney? ALL those missing emails on the RNC server?

That is why this is pure partisan showmanship and nothing more.

You care ONLY when it is the other side ~ doing the exact same thing.
I am not opposed to investigating them. What makes you think I am? Why didn't anyone bring this up a long time ago? I wish they did, but it doesn't make Hillary any less culpable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 08:55 AM

30,059 posts, read 16,619,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamebird98 View Post
she knew what she sent....if she really didn't understand that they were classified, then that is even more concerning.
You DO know that those 110 emails you reference weren't all marked classified, yes?

Your concern with regard to the protection of emails is about 12 years too late. You had a chance with Colin Powell, and Condi Rice. And Karl Rove and the 20,000 emails that were deleted from the RNC server.

OH - and those MILLIONS of emails that came up missing from Bush/Cheney?

Where was your outrage?

Old 07-09-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
You DO know that those 110 emails you reference weren't all marked classified, yes?

Your concern with regard to the protection of emails is about 12 years too late. You had a chance with Colin Powell, and Condi Rice. And Karl Rove and the 20,000 emails that were deleted from the RNC server.

OH - and those MILLIONS of emails that came up missing from Bush/Cheney?

Where was your outrage?
They weren't marked classified because Hillary didn't mark them classified. She was sending them, or at least a certain portion of them, so that makes it her job to know that what she is sending is classified. The fact that she didn't mark them is a negative for her, not a positive.

Old 07-09-2016, 09:00 AM

434 posts, read 204,397 times
exactly

Old 07-09-2016, 09:03 AM

I don't care if it was one.....nor do I care she conducted on a personal device....my point is when she testified under oath for congress that NONE were classified ....and some were....that's perjury. We go to jail for that

Old 07-09-2016, 09:14 AM

32,022 posts, read 36,653,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
They weren't marked classified because Hillary didn't mark them classified. She was sending them, or at least a certain portion of them, so that makes it her job to know that what she is sending is classified. The fact that she didn't mark them is a negative for her, not a positive.
There will be a hundred twisted reasons why Hillary did not lie.
She's just carrying on the Obama lie enough and hope others believe or covers for you.

And then if they can't argue, they'll just say Trump is a bigger liar.

Hillary is dishonest. At least she returned all the WH China she stole back 16 years ago.

Old 07-09-2016, 09:19 AM

30,059 posts, read 16,619,946 times
Quote:
I am not opposed to investigating them. What makes you think I am? Why didn't anyone bring this up a long time ago? I wish they did, but it doesn't make Hillary any less culpable.
Really? Of course they were brought up and reported on.

You just didn't care because it doesn't help your political narrative.

Quote:
Are you aware with all the problems in our 'classification system'? That is - an article from Huffpo can be marked classified?

Tell me how many of those 110 emails (the number which we now know is incorrect) - were sent by Hillary Clinton and how many received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamebird98 View Post
I don't care if it was one.....nor do I care she conducted on a personal device....my point is when she testified under oath for congress that NONE were classified ....and some were....that's perjury. We go to jail for that
Get back to me when you get your law degree. Apparently you don't know what perjury means.

Old 07-09-2016, 09:25 AM

the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.

Old 07-09-2016, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Really? Of course they were brought up and reported on.

You just didn't care because it doesn't help your political narrative.

Are you aware with all the problems in our 'classification system'? That is - an article from Huffpo can be marked classified?

Tell me how many of those 110 emails (the number which we now know is incorrect) - were sent by Hillary Clinton and how many received.
First of all, you don't know me at all. You are making assumptions out of ignorance. I would have cared, and wanted the problem fixed. This sloppiness puts my family at risk, as well as yours. Perhaps they were brought up and reported on back then. I don't know if that is true or not, but I didn't know anything about it until the Clinton investigation. And I think that is true for most people.

Also, we don't know how many of the 110 emails were sent by Hillary because Comey didn't specify. He said 110 emails sent and received, which means at least 1. Which is 1 too many.

The fact that Hillary doesn't mark her classified emails as classified may well save her from perjury charges, but it doesn't save her from public opinion on her judgement and capability. Like I said, it is a negative, not a positive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or