Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2016, 04:04 PM

25,719 posts, read 21,880,574 times

Advertisements

Hillary is always trying to play up like she is just like the rest of us yet can't use a public restroom. That makes her not like me at all.

This could be why Hillary wants Men in the Women's Restrooms, because she won't be in there.

Two More Ways Hillary Clinton Committed Perjury over Benghazi

So, Hillary is too good to pee or, you know, in the same restrooms that the rest of us use. Well, I don't want her in the one I am using anyway!

Here's why the media won't report the REAL reason for Hillary's debate break - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Although some may think this not important, it just seems that she is so darn special in every way. Personally, I thought that maybe she was wearing a diaper and didn't want anyone to know. I know many that drink alcohol excessively ruin their "plumbing".

So, this was the deal with Trump commenting about the bathroom break. I guess this is also why her appearances are so planned out. Can you imagine the inconvenience that would be involved? Imagine if you had to leave the building where you worked to find a private one to relieve yourself in.

Sorry, but Hillary has just become so ridiculous anymore that it is more than obvious old Bill needs to haul himself and her to the "home".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 04:11 PM

9,869 posts, read 7,619,143 times
I really could care less who is in what bathroom. There's no big deal. If foul whatever happens the law will deal with it.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:29 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,782,961 times
The Philippines elected a transgender Senator. Imagine the Philippines can wrap there head around this concept and Americans are so obese with their prejudices they can't even wipe their behinds.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:57 PM

9,869 posts, read 7,619,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
The Philippines elected a transgender Senator. Imagine the Philippines can wrap there head around this concept and Americans are so obese with their prejudices they can't even wipe their behinds.
Misty Snow

About

Hopefully that will change
It's amazing her limited education and job experience, but she is very in touch with the important issues in America. Hope she wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections