Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 02:37 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,874,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Sounds like quite an authoritarian police state, what makes you think it would stop at that point with Trump?

Since this is something you are actually hoping for makes me think there is some population in the US that would love to see a Nazi like regime rise up in the US, and the Donald seems to be their spokeman.
I think it too late for the Nazi regime to rise up, that started with corrupt obama, the worst thing to happen to America in many decades, and you and your fellow democrats love that scum to pieces...

Old 07-11-2016, 02:48 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,602,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
its universal, the only difference is some people realize it and some do not.
So, some of us are miserable but we don't realize it?

Old 07-11-2016, 03:31 PM

6,453 posts, read 6,977,435 times
If Hillary wins...it'll be like Al Capone in the WHite House. THey couldn't get him on anything either except tax evasion.

She's like 70s heroin dealer Nicky Barnes...Mrs Untouchable.

Old 07-11-2016, 05:49 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,274,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I think it too late for the Nazi regime to rise up, that started with corrupt obama, the worst thing to happen to America in many decades, and you and your fellow democrats love that scum to pieces...
So what specifically has Obama done that you don't like or consider Nazi like?

Old 07-12-2016, 06:02 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,393,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Sounds like quite an authoritarian police state, what makes you think it would stop at that point with Trump?

Since this is something you are actually hoping for makes me think there is some population in the US that would love to see a Nazi like regime rise up in the US, and the Donald seems to be their spokeman.
So was Nazi Germany invaded by illegal aliens who committed horrible crimes?

No.

Was Nazi Germany subjected to terrorist attacks by Muslims?

No.

Was Nazi Germany filled with liberals who support Muslim terrorists and illegal aliens who commit horrible crimes?

No.

Was it filled with rioters and their liberal supporters who support attacks on the police and vandalizing, looting, and burning down neighborhoods?

No.

Thus does your comparison fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
That's exactly the case. The GOP has essentially morphed into the American NAZI party. That tendency has been there for quite some time - the trend toward white supremacism and authoritarianism - but with Trump it's now out there for all to see. Trump has pulled the white hood off the GOP.

Ken
White, conservative, Christian heterosexual, employed and solvent males need to get back in control.

We've seen what happens with pandering to Latinos (gangs, drugs, crime, more poverty, lawlessness at the border, mandatory bilingualism, school curricula dumbed down for "English learners," the divisive and un-American "Latino vote", "restorative justice" instead of real consequences for bad behavior, massive illegal immigration and resulting crime)....

pandering to blacks (gangs, crime, drugs, illegitimacy, trillions wasted on anti-poverty programs that don't work, the divisive and un-American "black vote," "restorative justice" instead of real consequences for bad behavior, riots, vandalism, looting, arson and murdering police).....

pandering to Muslims (more and more terrorism)....

pandering to women (babies murdered, wages slashed as women enter the work force and it takes two incomes instead of one to support a family, children neglected)....

and pandering to minorities in general (racialization of everything -- meaning more and more racism and stereotyping, reverse discrimination and lowering of standards)....

Not to mention the latest: The Obama administration threatening to punish states that don't allow "she-males" to go into girl's restrooms, showers and locker rooms.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Only Democrats make the color of people skins and what they have between their legs the main issue in choosing our President.
Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
No doubt, Obama gets elected and does democrat things and so he's the worst president ever. What in gods name did they expect he would do? Host a gun show, home school his quiver full of kids and grow a mullet while living in the White House?

He's been a fine president
Excuse me. I just blew my cup of coffee out of my nose.

Last edited by dechatelet; 07-12-2016 at 06:14 AM..

Old 07-12-2016, 06:09 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,250,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
So was Nazi Germany invaded by illegal aliens who committed horrible crimes?

Was Nazi Germany subjected to terrorist attacks by Muslims?

Was Nazi Germany filled with liberals who support Muslim terrorists and illegal aliens who commit horrible crimes?

Was it filled with rioters and their supporters who support attacks on the police and vandalizing, looting, and burning down neighborhoods?
They had Jews instead of Muslims. They considered Jews foreigners just like you think of Mexicans. Even though they had been there for centuries.

They killed gays because God said so. They killed disabled people because they were sucking on the public teat without giving anything back. They killed gypsies because, because why not.

Solid right wing bona fides all around.

Ignorance of history is what causes it to be repeated.

Quote:
Excuse me. I just blew my cup of coffee out of my nose.
My day is complete!

Old 07-12-2016, 06:19 AM

Quote:
They had Jews instead of Muslims.
Were the Jews committing terrorist attacks against the Germans?

No, they weren't.

Quote:
They killed gays because God said so.
Trump plans to kill gays?

Quote:
They killed disabled people because they were sucking on the public teat without giving anything back.
Trump plans to kill disabled people?

Quote:
They killed gypsies because, because why not.
Trump plans to kill Gypsies?

There are silly arguments, and then there are liberal arguments -- which go well beyond "silly" and are simply ignorant and ludicrous when they are not downright insane.

Old 07-12-2016, 06:42 AM
TKO

Quote:
blah, blah blah

That's the best you got? That Trump isn't proposing a final solution?

Old 07-12-2016, 06:43 AM

Quote:
That's the best you got? That Trump isn't proposing a final solution?
Well, you were the one calling him a Nazi.

Is that the best you've got?

A comparison that completely fails?

Old 07-12-2016, 06:45 AM
TKO

double post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections