Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 06:47 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,250,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Well, you were the one calling him a Nazi.
Quote?

Last edited by TKO; 07-12-2016 at 07:02 AM..

Old 07-12-2016, 07:15 AM

1,640 posts, read 786,650 times
Quote:
So was Nazi Germany invaded by illegal aliens who committed horrible crimes?

No.

Was Nazi Germany subjected to terrorist attacks by Muslims?

No.

Was Nazi Germany filled with liberals who support Muslim terrorists and illegal aliens who commit horrible crimes?

No.

Was it filled with rioters and their liberal supporters who support attacks on the police and vandalizing, looting, and burning down neighborhoods?

No.

Thus does your comparison fail.

White, conservative, Christian heterosexual, employed and solvent males need to get back in control.

We've seen what happens with pandering to Latinos (gangs, drugs, crime, more poverty, lawlessness at the border, mandatory bilingualism, school curricula dumbed down for "English learners," the divisive and un-American "Latino vote", "restorative justice" instead of real consequences for bad behavior, massive illegal immigration and resulting crime)....

pandering to blacks (gangs, crime, drugs, illegitimacy, trillions wasted on anti-poverty programs that don't work, the divisive and un-American "black vote," "restorative justice" instead of real consequences for bad behavior, riots, vandalism, looting, arson and murdering police).....

pandering to Muslims (more and more terrorism)....

pandering to women (babies murdered, wages slashed as women enter the work force and it takes two incomes instead of one to support a family, children neglected)....

and pandering to minorities in general (racialization of everything -- meaning more and more racism and stereotyping, reverse discrimination and lowering of standards)....

Not to mention the latest: The Obama administration threatening to punish states that don't allow "she-males" to go into girl's restrooms, showers and locker rooms.....

Well said.

Excuse me. I just blew my cup of coffee out of my nose.
This is so outrageous it sounds like satire.

Old 07-12-2016, 07:19 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,393,510 times
TKO: Here is the succession of posts (including one of my rebuttals) comparing Trump and the GOP to Nazis.

You are now pretending that you didn't support that comparison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
....makes me think there is some population in the US that would love to see a Nazi like regime rise up in the US, and the Donald seems to be their spokeman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
That's exactly the case. The GOP has essentially morphed into the American NAZI party.
Quote:

No.

No.

Was Nazi Germany filled with liberals who support Muslim terrorists and illegal aliens who commit horrible crimes?

No.

Was it filled with rioters and their liberal supporters who support attacks on the police and vandalizing, looting, and burning down neighborhoods?

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
They had Jews instead of Muslims. They considered Jews foreigners just like you think of Mexicans. Even though they had been there for centuries.

They killed gays because God said so. They killed disabled people because they were sucking on the public teat without giving anything back. They killed gypsies because, because why not.

Solid right wing bona fides all around.
I guess you need to be told twice.

Jews did not commit terrorist acts against Germans.

There is no evidence at all that Trump plans to kill gays, disabled people or Gypsies.

He does plan to keep illegal aliens who commit crimes out of this country. He plans to keep Muslim terrorists out of this country. And he plans to bring law and order to this country.

And I support those plans.

Old 07-12-2016, 07:25 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,393,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
This is so outrageous it sounds like satire.
Only to the overly PC.

Old 07-12-2016, 07:47 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,215,404 times
Quote:

No.

No.

No.

No.

White, conservative, Christian heterosexual, employed and solvent males need to get back in control.

We've seen what happens with pandering to Latinos (gangs, drugs, crime, more poverty, lawlessness at the border, mandatory bilingualism, school curricula dumbed down for "English learners," the divisive and un-American "Latino vote", "restorative justice" instead of real consequences for bad behavior, massive illegal immigration and resulting crime)....

pandering to blacks (gangs, crime, drugs, illegitimacy, trillions wasted on anti-poverty programs that don't work, the divisive and un-American "black vote," "restorative justice" instead of real consequences for bad behavior, riots, vandalism, looting, arson and murdering police).....

pandering to Muslims (more and more terrorism)....

pandering to women (babies murdered, wages slashed as women enter the work force and it takes two incomes instead of one to support a family, children neglected)....

and pandering to minorities in general (racialization of everything -- meaning more and more racism and stereotyping, reverse discrimination and lowering of standards)....

Not to mention the latest: The Obama administration threatening to punish states that don't allow "she-males" to go into girl's restrooms, showers and locker rooms.....

Well said.

Excuse me. I just blew my cup of coffee out of my nose.
I will let your post speak for itself - as I said: NAZI.
This is the easiest reply I've ever made - and the easiest election decision I've ever had to make.
Thanks for that.

Ken

Old 07-12-2016, 08:15 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,250,173 times
Quote:
TKO: Here is the succession of posts (including one of my rebuttals) comparing Trump and the GOP to Nazis.

You are now pretending that you didn't support that comparison?

I guess you need to be told twice.

Jews did not commit terrorist acts against Germans.

There is no evidence at all that Trump plans to kill gays, disabled people or Gypsies.

He does plan to keep illegal aliens who commit crimes out of this country. He plans to keep Muslim terrorists out of this country. And he plans to bring law and order to this country.

And I support those plans.
I realize nuance is probably not your forte but come on. I was countering your argument with another poster that was describing the right's agenda as authoritarian and "nazi like" and you suggestion that it was a failed comparison. I demonstrated, clearly, that it is not a failed comparison but, to a degree not including final solutions, it shares many traits with nazism or any other authoritarian regime.

One can hate a strawman/scapegoat (jew or muslim) for different reasons with the same unjust and incorrect result.

Last edited by TKO; 07-12-2016 at 09:08 AM..

Old 07-12-2016, 08:55 AM

33,943 posts, read 22,373,123 times
Quote:
No doubt, Obama gets elected and does democrat things and so he's the worst president ever. What in gods name did they expect he would do? Host a gun show, home school his quiver full of kids and grow a mullet while living in the White House?

He's been a fine president, in the face of the most disrespectful/shameful do nothing congress/opposition this country has ever seen. While some on the right simply pretend one of the demonstrably worst presidents in our history never happened in Bush.

And now they give us Trump. Yessir, the very embodiment of responsibility and conservative(?) principles in the GOP as of late.

LOL. Best post in the thread!

Quote:
They had Jews instead of Muslims. They considered Jews foreigners just like you think of Mexicans. Even though they had been there for centuries.

They killed gays because God said so. They killed disabled people because they were sucking on the public teat without giving anything back. They killed gypsies because, because why not.

Solid right wing bona fides all around.

Ignorance of history is what causes it to be repeated.

My day is complete!
Two home runs! Made my day as well.

Old 07-12-2016, 11:10 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,274,858 times
Quote:
I realize nuance is probably not your forte but come on. I was countering your argument with another poster that was describing the right's agenda as authoritarian and "nazi like" and you suggestion that it was a failed comparison. I demonstrated, clearly, that it is not a failed comparison but, to a degree not including final solutions, it shares many traits with nazism or any other authoritarian regime.

One can hate a strawman/scapegoat (jew or muslim) for different reasons with the same unjust and incorrect result.
Well said, thank you for making me not need to respond to his posts this morning because you nail it with what I was talking about.

Old 07-12-2016, 11:50 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,148,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
They got worse after Obama took office, it may get better. NOT.
That is factually incorrect. Crime decreased on a national level. One's perspective is more geographical than objective.

"...Violent Crime Homicides and other violent crime have decreased markedly since Obama took office.
According to the FBI’s most recent annual compilation of crime reports published Dec. 14, there were 2,216 fewer murders and deaths from nonnegligent manslaughter in the U.S. during 2014 than in 2008, the year before Obama first took office. That’s a 13 percent reduction in the number of homicides..."

Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed

Obama’s Numbers (January 2016 Update)

Last edited by Yac; 08-04-2016 at 07:55 AM..

Old 07-12-2016, 12:15 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,212,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
I know. It's insane. The right has gone bat chit crazy. I'm a big fan of Obama. In the face of the bowels of American vitriol he has managed himself with s level of intelligence, class, and dignity that he must look like a space alien to these people
agree/bucfan

can't rep you enough for your comments
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections