Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 11:04 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,544,336 times

Advertisements

I pray this guy is right. And, I pray that Trump will do what needs to be done once he is elected.
Blog: The real reason RINOs don't support Trump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2016, 11:14 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,587,591 times
Sorry to tell you (not really.). He's wrong. Trump will lose.

Old 07-08-2016, 11:25 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,148,624 times
Apparently "The American Thinker" site is pretty hard up for bloggers who think clearly.

Old 07-08-2016, 11:29 AM

3,839 posts, read 1,962,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Thanks WestCobb. Please do me a favor, when you jump back in your DeLorean to head back to the future, please come back and report who wins the 2017 Superbowl. Thanks

Old 07-08-2016, 11:35 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,178,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Thanks WestCobb. Please do me a favor, when you jump back in your DeLorean to head back to the future, please come back and report who wins the 2017 Superbowl. Thanks
When one team is up by 14 at half time, and the other team's quarterback had never played football and blames all his errand throws on media distraction; most people don't need a DeLorean time machine to know which team is going to win.

Old 07-08-2016, 11:39 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,536,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
With such prediction powers will you please tell us what will the weather be like on that day so we can dress appropriately ? Not that there will be any need to go out and vote but if someone wanted to the weather and dressing for it would help.

Old 07-08-2016, 11:45 AM

3,839 posts, read 1,962,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
When one team is up by 14 at half time, and the other team's quarterback had never played football and blames all his errand throws on media distraction; most people don't need a DeLorean time machine to know which team is going to win.
I am the type of fan that even if my team is winning by 8 runs in the 9th inning, I am not relaxed until the last out is made. I learned my lesson.

Old 07-08-2016, 11:57 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,178,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am the type of fan that even if my team is winning by 8 runs in the 9th inning, I am not relaxed until the last out is made. I learned my lesson.
When team is down by 8 runs in the 9th inning, it is very likely going to lose barring a miracle. A fan doesn't have to totally relax to see that high probability.

I think that's all most people are saying: barring a game changer, Trump is very likely going to lose.

Old 07-08-2016, 12:00 PM

759 posts, read 629,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
When team is down by 8 runs in the 9th inning, it is very likely going to lose barring a miracle. A fan doesn't have to totally relax to see that high probability.

I think that's all most people are saying: barring a game changer, Trump is very likely going to lose.
We aren't in the 9th inning... more like the top half of the 3rd.

Old 07-08-2016, 02:57 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,544,336 times
I don't know how true it is, but, I have read that only approx 50% of the people qualified to vote, actually do vote. I've got feeling that Trump has roused many of those people that had given up on the elite GOP, to go out and vote for him. He certainly isn't perfect, but who is? I will say that I think a few, if not many, of the things that he is reported to have said, etc. have been twisted and turned and reported to be "racist" when in fact they are not. Case in point, calling someone a mexican. This is done millions of times a day, day in day out by mexicans, blacks, whites, asians, etc. etc. Doesn't matter that he is a judge, or that he is affiliated with LaRaza, one of the most blatantly racist groups in the usa. Banning Muslims, at least till we can figure out what is going on. Well, when we figure out what is going on we will need to ban them forever, if we have any sense, which I know half this country doesn't have. By the way, have they ever identified the race of the guy that shot those law enforcement folks at the black lives matter foolishness?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections