Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 03:28 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times

Advertisements

tells Sen. Jeff Flake that he is going to lose the election because he isn't supporting Trump.

Problem is that Flake isn't up for reelection this year.

Quote:
Trump said at the meeting that he has yet to attack Flake hard but threatened to begin doing so. Flake stood up to Trump by urging him to stop attacking Mexicans. Trump predicted that Flake would lose his reelection, at which point Flake informed Trump that he was not on the ballot this year, the sources said.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...eet-continues/

He also needs a bit of remedial work on the Constitution.

Quote:
Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) left the meeting worried about Trump’s grasp on the basics of the Constitution. At a lunch with reporters afterward, he recalled that the candidate did not seem to know what he was promising to defend.

“I wasn’t particularly impressed,” said Sanford. “It was the normal stream of consciousness that’s long on hyperbole and short on facts. At one point, somebody asked about Article I powers: What will you do to protect them? I think his response was, ‘I want to protect Article I, Article II, Article XII,’ going down the list. There is no Article XII.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 03:31 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Just don't ask no nothing Hillary about wiping servers with a cloth or if her emails have security clearence.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:33 PM

529 posts, read 369,746 times
It is KNOW nothing, speaking of how much someone doesn't know.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:35 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Other Senators said it was a great meeting.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:42 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
they were worried that he'd go on twitter and start calling them elementary school-type nicknames.....Flake will be easy for Trump......but he might have to get creative for the other ones.

very unpresidential

Old 07-07-2016, 03:43 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltergulick View Post
It is KNOW nothing, speaking of how much someone doesn't know.
ha, I am usually careful about proofreading before I hit submit, but messed up this time!

Old 07-07-2016, 03:45 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Go President Trump, he will have Felony Clinton hanging from a tree after the election...

Old 07-07-2016, 03:47 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,982,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
What would you expect a group of Republican senators to say, that a meeting with their nominee was a dumpster fire?

Oh.....wait..........

Old 07-07-2016, 03:48 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,982,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Go President Trump, he will have Felony Clinton hanging from a tree after the election...
I don't think as president of the Trump Organization he would have that authority.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:00 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
tells Sen. Jeff Flake that he is going to lose the election because he isn't supporting Trump.

Problem is that Flake isn't up for reelection this year.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...eet-continues/

He also needs a bit of remedial work on the Constitution.
It appears that a "Brexit" type voters will vote to bring into POTUS position ..and haven't even taken the time to review his actualy PLAN.. They constantly defend Trumps loose cannon responses because they distrust Media 9 started long ago with Newt and others) ..But forget it was media investigations that exposed Nixon impeachment ..NIXON..GOP POTUS..who retired from Presidency...

I truly believe GOP after spending 7.5 years discrediting BO..THEY have created a fringe base that has CALLED Establishment (GOP) on their 8 year HALT for almost everything..without regard to Citizens..

In the end..WHY would anybody vote for Trump as his plan expands debt..and that's after a slow return to balance since MELTDOWN 2009 ( Bush POTUS).. But somehow BO gets blamed for debt...Pay for NOW is the name of the game now..Just what costs will be CUT!!

Sequestration caused by Government shutdown and refusal to pass budget ( GOP Control) caused those CUTS ..BUT they have the GAUL to blame BO?? Gve me a flipped break..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ration_in_2013

Effect of U.S. Government Shutdown on Border Crossings – Update – ezbordercrossing.com

Point really harkens back to WHY cost the Country with such theatre?? Cause downgrade of Debt loan by S& P..and ALL this was done under a GOP Congress control..given super majority required to do anything...So BO had Majority for 2 years..What the He$$ has done to assist the American Citizens? NADDA..ALL Blocks are due to Lobbyists..those $$/donors who pay those Congressional folks!!

I have absolutely NO Issue with hatred for Federl Govt..BUT why NOT Hold GOP for their obstruction..blocking/introducting legislations ( No ender x 52) ..wating Tax[ayer funds is ON GOP not Whitehouse??

All I can say is..Be prepared what you vote for..?? I feel bad for GOP voters..because they have been disenfranchised..basically..However..Many will still vote against their own interest..and NOW that fringe type have crawled out from the woodwork..+ 1% fringes are on board with Trump..the Citizen slayer in his business practice..never mind investor/business involvement with his BRAND..THAT's fine..Vote for the Bramd..and see how USA will be viewed in the World..after almost 8 years of BO trying to HEAL those wounds..Sorry have to call out what internationally is OBVIOUS!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections