Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 07:30 PM

29,682 posts, read 24,738,189 times

Advertisements

If you want change, and you are planning on voting for Hillary Clinton, you're a hypocrite. Plain and simple. There is not a Democrat in America who believes Hillary will make any effort to change status quo. You will get the same thing you got under Barrack Obama. A unaccountable bag of hot air with nothing of value or worth to deliver. You will get more of the same BS, lies, deflection, division, and propping up of your ruling elite. More wealth inequality, more wealth confiscation/destruction, more hatred, more confusion and more anger and frustration. And a new queen of America. Maybe some more food stamps I suppose.

If that is what you think America needs, I'm not sure why you believe America is the country you belong in. That's not what this country is about, and that's not what we stand for. Period.

If you want more of the same, than SHAME ON YOU.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 07:38 PM

827 posts, read 684,855 times
Most democrats are going to vote for Hillary because the media have made them terrified of what a Donald Trump presidency will look like, and not because they believe in Hillary. They know full well who her patrons are.

Only history will tell if the Clintons really did put Donald Trump up to running in order to put it in the bag for Hillary. I'm not saying that I think they did, but I'm also not ruling it out because it is too convenient.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:40 PM

29,682 posts, read 24,738,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soursop View Post
Most democrats are going to vote for Hillary because the media have made them terrified of what a Donald Trump presidency will look like, and not because they believe in Hillary. They know full well who her patrons are.

Only history will tell if the Clintons really did put Donald Trump up to running in order to put it in the bag for Hillary. I'm not saying that I think they did, but I'm also not ruling it out because it is too convenient.
We need a third party, and maybe even a forth and a fifth. It would make it more difficult for corrupt politicians to corrupt the entire system. With a two party system, we will all lose, every single time.

Old 07-09-2016, 09:46 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,428,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If you want change, and you are planning on voting for Hillary Clinton, you're a hypocrite. Plain and simple. There is not a Democrat in America who believes Hillary will make any effort to change status quo. You will get the same thing you got under Barrack Obama. A unaccountable bag of hot air with nothing of value or worth to deliver. You will get more of the same BS, lies, deflection, division, and propping up of your ruling elite. More wealth inequality, more wealth confiscation/destruction, more hatred, more confusion and more anger and frustration. And a new queen of America. Maybe some more food stamps I suppose.

If that is what you think America needs, I'm not sure why you believe America is the country you belong in. That's not what this country is about, and that's not what we stand for. Period.

If you want more of the same, than SHAME ON YOU.
Its worse than just more of Obama. New Gingrich said it best...Hillary is Obama with corruption.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:02 PM

8,070 posts, read 6,935,335 times
Yawn you guys need new material:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyxNafOuIeA

Old 07-09-2016, 10:08 PM

759 posts, read 631,185 times
Yawn...

LYING 101 ~ By Hillary Clinton

Old 07-09-2016, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Yawn you guys need new material:
Be careful what you wish for. A poll of women in the UK actually preferred the bald Donald...

Old 07-09-2016, 10:21 PM

8,070 posts, read 6,935,335 times
He looks better bald.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Be careful what you wish for.
Yeah you're right. Maybe shaving his hair will help him win Florida.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:41 PM

21,026 posts, read 19,492,769 times
Obama: Hope and Change

Hillary: Despair and Status Quo.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
He looks better bald.

Yeah you're right. Maybe shaving his hair will help him win Florida.
And then take over the world...as Dr. Evil!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections