Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 11:06 AM

1,379 posts, read 1,755,095 times

Advertisements

I usually vote Democrat or Independent, but there is no way in good conscience I can vote for either Clinton or Trump. Just horrible people, both of them. I can't even buy into the idea of voting for the "lesser of two evils" because of how pathetic both of them are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2016, 11:07 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,750,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan2008 View Post
I usually vote Democrat or Independent, but there is no way in good conscience I can vote for either Clinton or Trump. Just horrible people, both of them. I can't even buy into the idea of voting for the "lesser of two evils" because of how pathetic both of them are.
It's time to change the systemic problems of toxic politics.

I'll be voting for Gary Johnson

Old 07-10-2016, 11:13 AM

3,805 posts, read 6,336,832 times
Just hold your nose and vote for Hillary. As horrible as she is, Donald Trump would be a disaster from which we would never recover. Don't throw your vote away and let the ignorant Trump supporters prevail.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:13 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,862,177 times
Lightbulb Look at the Issues, Not personities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan2008 View Post
If you do not vote one can not be a change in Government. We must look at 4 questions.

1. Who can grow the economy and redevelop our manufacturing.
2. Have the courage to look at all trade agreements and what other countries charge for importing American Goods.
3. Get over personify and feelings.
4. Look at who would stand by the US Constitution and would be a effective Commander and Chief?

Old 07-10-2016, 11:14 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,160,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Just hold your nose and vote for Hillary. As horrible as she is, Donald Trump would be a disaster from which we would never recover. Don't throw your vote away and let the ignorant Trump supporters prevail.
My thoughts are the opposite. Just hold your nose and vote for Trump, because voting Hillary in would just be a continuation of the mess Obama has created and we will never recover.

And in the words of Rush (the band, not Limbaugh) - "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."

Old 07-10-2016, 11:16 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,412,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
If you do not vote one can not be a change in Government. We must look at 4 questions.

1. Who can grow the economy and redevelop our manufacturing.
2. Have the courage to look at all trade agreements and what other countries charge for importing American Goods.
3. Get over personify and feelings.
4. Look at who would stand by the US Constitution and would be a effective Commander and Chief?
Neither of them!

Old 07-10-2016, 11:17 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,937,426 times
I'm still voting, need to make my voice heard and sitting home not voting accomplishes nothing. I'll vote for Gary Johnson.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:18 AM

1,874 posts, read 1,317,225 times
At least a vote for Trump is a vote for a BIG middle finger to the establishment...

Enough of the insanity electing the same dynasty over and over again expecting things to change..

Old 07-10-2016, 11:20 AM

1,379 posts, read 1,755,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I'm still voting, need to make my voice heard and sitting home not voting accomplishes nothing. I'll vote for Gary Johnson.
I thought of doing that but we both know he will never win, so what does it accomplish except to say you exercised your right to vote and that's it???

Old 07-10-2016, 11:21 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,862,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Neither of them!
Well then I would surmise that many will to accept things for what they are.
Sad.

Hilary and Clinton Org. is criminal and Trump when one gets past his hot air is not bad.
He is the only outsider standing.

At the end of the day however its just the voter and his conscious.

I hope you find your answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections