Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 07:50 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,457,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
It has nothing to do with if you like her or not.

It has nothing to do with what political party she is affiliated with either.

What matters is that an individual took OPSEC training and signed an agreement stating that they will be held accountable for any actions of mishandling classified information regardless of intent or if it was just sloppy behavior. This is something anyone in the Government with a security clearance is required to take before being granted access.

I think all politicians lie to some extent and in this case the facts presented from the FBI have already proved such. My concern is that she was not held accountable for her actions when anyone else on the planet would have been fired for doing what she did. Being above the law should not be tolerated and it is just an indication that rules only apply to certain people.

Rules are rules. When you sign on the dotted line you are acknowledging the training and the consequence's that go along with it if you mess up.

So how does one support an individual who has such little integrity and character such as this? One who is willing to put National Security at risk?

Fired from what? Being a candidate? The FBI just wrapped up their investigation and penalty for her being an inept idiot isn't up to them. If Congress asks them (or has asked them) to look for instances of perjury, I'm guessing there will be no consequence for that either.

She is an inept, lying, piece of garbage as far as I'm concerned, and her reward is that she's the Democratic candidate of choice.

People would rather hold fast to their false beliefs and their party of choice than to demand the right action be taken. And that's true of both parties.

We deserve the dopes we get. We aren't demanding anyone better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2016, 08:01 PM

20,830 posts, read 16,970,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Fired from what? Being a candidate? The FBI just wrapped up their investigation and penalty for her being an inept idiot isn't up to them. If Congress asks them (or has asked them) to look for instances of perjury, I'm guessing there will be no consequence for that either.

She is an inept, lying, piece of garbage as far as I'm concerned, and her reward is that she's the Democratic candidate of choice.

People would rather hold fast to their false beliefs and their party of choice than to demand the right action be taken. And that's true of both parties.

Hog trough candidates.

Old 07-11-2016, 08:07 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,889,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I see no evidence of corruption or a fixed system, just a system that doesnt happen to be going politically the way you want it to.
75% in U.S. See Widespread Government Corruption

Well 75% of the population aren't conservative or Republican. Fact is that even the Left thinks that the system is broken and corrupt.

Although it must be nice living in your own personal utopia.

Old 07-11-2016, 08:25 PM

17,919 posts, read 24,178,739 times
She is either a pathological liar or an uncannily dense imbecile. She also plays pretty fast and loose with her pawns.

Yet, she is sadly the most qualified candidate for the presidency we've got.

Old 07-11-2016, 10:43 PM

29,175 posts, read 22,153,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I am here to give you the news that our country is fraying at the edges and in trouble. If you cannot see it, I can't help ya.
Who appointed you the town crier? Let me guess. You appointed yourself.
You're just another parrot in a flock of millions.

A few million of us have been saying the same exact thing forever and a day, every day, about something, since time began.

"Wake Up!" has been the political catch phrase used by Republicans, Democrats, Grangers, Luddites, Communists, Anarchists, Fascists, Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Atheists, the Young, the Middle-Aged, and the Old, the men, the women, the Nobility, and the Commoners.
Ever since the printed word allowed humans to learn how to read in masses.

Get over yourself and find some new cliché. You aren't helping yourself at all.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:13 AM

4,179 posts, read 3,706,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

Well the average Joe would be fired from their position but I guess in this case even Charles Manson could be a Presidential candidate if he wanted. The real issue are the supporters who could care less that she has put our National Security at risk an that she has blatantly lied. Are these qualities that her supporters think the President of the United States should have? I just don't understand, she breaks the rules, does not get in trouble and people support her. I think you summed it up best in the highlighted paragraph above. It also shows that Bernie is a sell out as well because he was completely against Hillary and now he is backing her for the simple fact that she is a Democrat and that's who he wants to win.

Once again, I still think that individuals should run for President and the party system should be abolished. May the best qualified/voted for person win based on the number of votes.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
It appears virtually impossible to get a level of understanding of what is charged here.

All these strange thoughts. OPSEC? Really?

DodEducation

Clinton and staff are charged by Comey with writing about subjects too classified to be written about on the server system. . Comey's authority to make such a charge is nonexistent. His credentials to make such a charge also don't exist.
Strange thoughts? Following rules are strange thoughts to you?

Ive been with the government for 15 years...I know what OPSEC is and she did not follow it

The Premise of OPSEC
The premise of OPSEC is that the accumulation of one or more elements of sensitive/unclassified information or data could damage national security by revealing classified information.

Old 07-12-2016, 06:53 AM

28,396 posts, read 16,239,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Releasing national secrets to the enemies of the country vs. unhappy students. Let's see. Is that your best shot?

I'm not voting for Hillary, but the fact is that she didn't RELEASE anything to anyone. Hell, after all the investigations they can't even come up with strong evidence that any of the info was every compromised, even on her private server.

She's an awful candidate, there is no need to fabricate additional things to dislike about her.

Old 07-12-2016, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I'm not voting for Hillary, but the fact is that she didn't RELEASE anything to anyone. Hell, after all the investigations they can't even come up with strong evidence that any of the info was every compromised, even on her private server.

She's an awful candidate, there is no need to fabricate additional things to dislike about her.
https://www.archives.gov/isoo/security-forms/sf312.pdf

It does not matter if she didn't release any information, the information became vulnerable once it was in her hands and could have been easily compromised. The link above is similar to the form she would have signed, quick google search provided this. I guess signatures and official documents don't mean anything anymore... Did you watch the Comey hearing? The FBI did a thorough job and found the information provided by Hillary to contradict itself.

I do not like Hillary but had this been someone else I would feel the exact same way. The law should apply to everyone, not a select few.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:12 PM

13,570 posts, read 10,272,378 times
What's Hillary's status?

-Just got endorsed by her main primary opponent

-Has many multiples of campaign cash on hand compared with Trump

-Has an extensive field operation in place - Trump has bupkis

-Still has 70+% predicted chance to win the election as per FiveThirtyEight Nate Silver

Next!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections