U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 01:46 PM

8,199 posts, read 6,108,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
What's next for Clinton? Most probably, another Republican attempt to keep trying to find something, anything, they can use against her in some way. And nothing it going to come out of their attempts except one useless distraction after another. When enough Congressmen eat crow, it will all stop.
Because most of them have elections of their own to worry about. When the tar bucket comes out, no one ever knows who will get covered in the tar, and no one who touches the bucket comes away with clean hands.
No, it won't stop. The reason why it won't stop is because these Congressmen were specifically elected to try and stop the Obama/Clinton agenda.

They are doing what they were elected to do by their constituents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2016, 03:28 PM

21,308 posts, read 14,299,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
It's so predictable? Really. Things change in the blink of an eye. Yes...wake up =)
The wink of an eye only happens sometimes, once in a blue moon. Most all other things are as predictable as what color your eyes will be when you wake up in the morning. All the stuff that lies in the middle doesn't ever happen so fast as to be un-noticed.

The importance is to know the difference. This election is as predictable as it gets, and I have seen a lot of them since 1952, the first I was old enough to understand a little of what an election is and isn't.

Do not underestimate Americans you do not know. Folks are smart enough to know their minds. They ahve always been smart enough. That's why our republic has lasted so long after much very severe stressing from the very first.

If you believe people are stupidly asleep, that's a fools' game if there ever was one A typical kid of 6 knows a lot, lot more about everything that's going on around them than I did when I was 6, back in 1952. Why believe adults are different from children? They are not.

As I said. We are all awake. Looking for agreement is what you want, and you'll get it from those who already agree with you, and not from those who don't.

Live with it, but there's no need to say everyone is asleep.

That's just another convenient dead horse that has already been beaten to a pulp decades ago. At least try to be original, OK? We could really use something a little fresher than that stinking old carcass.

Old 07-11-2016, 05:51 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,160,989 times
A career criminal.

https://youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY

Old 07-11-2016, 06:13 PM

12,267 posts, read 11,294,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
The wink of an eye only happens sometimes, once in a blue moon. Most all other things are as predictable as what color your eyes will be when you wake up in the morning. All the stuff that lies in the middle doesn't ever happen so fast as to be un-noticed.

The importance is to know the difference. This election is as predictable as it gets, and I have seen a lot of them since 1952, the first I was old enough to understand a little of what an election is and isn't.

Do not underestimate Americans you do not know. Folks are smart enough to know their minds. They ahve always been smart enough. That's why our republic has lasted so long after much very severe stressing from the very first.

If you believe people are stupidly asleep, that's a fools' game if there ever was one A typical kid of 6 knows a lot, lot more about everything that's going on around them than I did when I was 6, back in 1952. Why believe adults are different from children? They are not.

As I said. We are all awake. Looking for agreement is what you want, and you'll get it from those who already agree with you, and not from those who don't.

Live with it, but there's no need to say everyone is asleep.

That's just another convenient dead horse that has already been beaten to a pulp decades ago. At least try to be original, OK? We could really use something a little fresher than that stinking old carcass.
I am here to give you the news that our country is fraying at the edges and in trouble. If you cannot see it, I can't help ya.

Old 07-11-2016, 06:18 PM

8,412 posts, read 2,431,269 times
Hillary's status is that she is a corrupt liar with an entitlement mentality, who believes rules and policy are for everyone else. The FBI said all that needs to be said.

Old 07-11-2016, 06:22 PM

35,236 posts, read 10,410,882 times
So Hillary. What's Her Status?

As she, herself, would tell you, She's still standing.

Old 07-11-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Hillary's status is that she is a corrupt liar with an entitlement mentality, who believes rules and policy are for everyone else. The FBI said all that needs to be said.
Imagine electing a person by virtue of the fact that she was not indicted....and people just think she's great.

Staggering the race to the bottom.

Old 07-11-2016, 06:28 PM

12,626 posts, read 4,779,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Imagine electing a person by virtue of the fact that she was not indicted....and people just think she's great.

Staggering the race to the bottom.
I would think not indicted is one good thing for candidate.

It is nromally a reasonable requirement though their could be exceptions.

I would also think free of multiple bankruptcies would be a good thing. Though not fatal.

Period as US Senator would be a good thing.

Sued over scam University is not a good thing.

How much more of this do you want.

Old 07-11-2016, 06:32 PM

9,863 posts, read 11,889,480 times
Her Status:

Still a Liar.....

Old 07-11-2016, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
I would think not indicted is one good thing for candidate.

It is nromally a reasonable requirement though their could be exceptions.

I would also think free of multiple bankruptcies would be a good thing. Though not fatal.

Period as US Senator would be a good thing.

Sued over scam University is not a good thing.

How much more of this do you want.
Releasing national secrets to the enemies of the country vs. unhappy students. Let's see. Is that your best shot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or