Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 02:34 AM

88,684 posts, read 44,457,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Good luck with that. I don't base my opinion or my position on what YOU want me to do.
What I want doesn't matter. Hillary's crimes matter. Either she's guilty, or not guilty due to mental incompetency. You've chosen the latter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2016, 03:04 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,129,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
WHO has been prosecuted for doing what Clinton did?
Give me a name.
According to the FBI director NO ONE has EVER been prosecuted for that crime - not in the 99 years the law has been in effect.
If the FBI director is wrong, tell me WHO's been prosecuted for that crime.

Ken
They keep arguing with you because they don't like that answer.

No one has ever been prosecuted for what Clinton did.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:58 AM

41,815 posts, read 50,868,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post

Yes they have, the only difference between this Navy officer and Clinton is he admitted it. That is a razor thin margin.

https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press...fied-materials

Here is the statute:

Quote:
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Extreme Carelessness or Gross Negligence.... we can argue the semantics or the legal defintion but there is razor thin difference between the two.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:58 AM

23,015 posts, read 12,202,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Again Clinton has never admitted to knowing what she did is wrong, it's a razor thin difference between her and this case for example:

Quote:
https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press...fied-materials

The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.
^ Eerily similar comparison, except for the prosecution part.

Sorry coalman, I can't rep you again yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
They keep arguing with you because they don't like that answer.

Old 07-12-2016, 04:24 AM

26,917 posts, read 15,131,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I watched/listened to every minute of his hearing and no he neither admitted or implied any such thing.

No, not directly but what the FBI said she could do is indirect Constitution to her Congressional testimony.
You can paint it any other way.

Old 07-12-2016, 04:26 AM

41,815 posts, read 50,868,443 times
Quote:
Yes they have, the only difference between this Navy officer and Clinton is he admitted it.
I'm going to have to make a correction here as there is actually a huge difference. The NAVY officer doesn't have the high profile status of Clinton making him a huge target nor was he storing that information on an easily identifiable server open to hacking attempts 24/7/365 nor was he accessing it with Blackberry after being repeatedly warned about the security implications.

Old 07-12-2016, 07:00 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,255,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
You seem to say a lot of things, and then say that isn't what you said.

There's no shortage of graduates of the Clinton school for parsing, lies and double speak everywhere. You know, folks that write stuff, and then say that isn't what they meant when they wrote that. The average guy on the street is beginning to recognize them when they see them.

CN
DETAILS and SPECIFICS MATTER

Now maybe that's a bit to complicated for you, but it's a FACT - especially in LAW,

Keb

Old 07-12-2016, 07:08 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,590,757 times
Republicans are always spending taxpayers money on something. They make the debts then blame the Democrats. Wonder what fiasco is going down when they have the Republican convention?

Old 07-12-2016, 07:09 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,255,415 times
Quote:
Ken the Navy guy I referenced did not have intent either. He admitted to wrongdoing. He's not a lawyer surrounded by an army of lawyers though. There is other examples of cases like his.
And you know that HOW exactly?

From what I understand, Nishimura DELIBERATELY downloaded classified info to his own devices. There's no evidence Clinton did that. As I said earlier, INTENT is key.

Not only that, but according to the FBI article, Nishimura took that device OFF BASE when serving in AFGHANISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!

"...Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media. He carried such classified materials on his unauthorized media when he traveled off-base in Afghanistan ..."

Finally Nishimura is the ONE WHO DOWNLOADED the classified info. Clinton never did that. She simple received e-mails SENT BY OTHER PEOPLE. E-Mails that were NOT PROPERLY MARKED so there is no way to know/prove that she KNEW she was looking at classified info. She is NOT the ONE WHO REMOVED the classified info from the classified machines.

Again, INTENT is KEY.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 07-12-2016 at 07:18 AM..

Old 07-12-2016, 07:12 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,916,444 times
The Clinton defenders have really embarrassed themselves on this thread. Wisely, only a few showed up to expose themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections