Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 09:46 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,313,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I claim she is liar, you want to excuse her actions by claiming incompetence.
She's not incompetent at all. Just because she may not be IT savvy says nothing about overall competence.

I'm simply saying that:

A) Just you SAYING she's a liar doesn't make it so
B) Even if she IS lying, it would be nearly impossible to PROVE.

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2016, 10:24 PM

29,209 posts, read 22,333,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Ha, ha. Witch hunt is so appropriate! I can already here Hillary screeching after her perjury conviction, "look what you've done! I'm melting, melting!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GJcKuVGm8
You will be old, blind and wrinkled before Clinton ever faces perjury charges.

If the FBI couldn't find criminal intent, then nobody can. Perjury depends on direct evidence to make the charge stick, and none exists.
All this is just more waste of time and money by a few Republicans who still think digging for dirt on Clinton will suddenly change things.

That's like looking at a stall full of manure and starting to dig for the pony who just has to be down there, somewhere.

If the Behghazi fiasco could find nothing on her at all after 2 years and a waste of $7 million dollars looking for the pony, how in the world can you expect a perjury charge will be brought forth?

That's crazy thinking, but go ahead and keep digging. But here's a tip- there's no pony under the horse poop. The horse that left it left the barn a long time ago.

Old 07-13-2016, 02:28 AM

41,815 posts, read 51,008,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
She's not incompetent at all. Just because she may not be IT savvy says nothing about overall competence.
This has nothing to do with IT knowledge. What Comey said was:

Quote:
There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.
Certainly you would agree this is an accurate statement? You can only draw two conclusions, she is either a liar or incompetent. I'll go with liar, you can stick with incompetence.

Furthermore she was repeatedly warned about using her Blackberry and continued to do so. There is only one conclusion you can draw from that.

Old 07-13-2016, 03:16 AM

33,539 posts, read 18,133,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
Either way, she is going to be our/your next president. The only folks that give a crap about this junk are the idiots in congress who keep trying to get her and the 20 of you on this site that keep posting this nonsense.

Long live Queen Hillary...said with a smile.
Hillary belongs in the big house not the white house.. Hillary for Prison 2016

Old 07-14-2016, 11:54 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,313,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
This has nothing to do with IT knowledge. What Comey said was:

Certainly you would agree this is an accurate statement? You can only draw two conclusions, she is either a liar or incompetent. I'll go with liar, you can stick with incompetence.

Furthermore she was repeatedly warned about using her Blackberry and continued to do so. There is only one conclusion you can draw from that.
Making a mistake doesn't make someone "incompetent". EVERYONE makes mistakes. The important thing is that one learns from their mistakes. That's life.
I look at the TOTALITY of someone's career and experience - and balance that against the ALTERNATIVE - and for me the alternative is a whole lot worse. So, I'm more than happy to vote for Hillary - and I'm pretty darned sure she'll win, but even if she doesn't, it won't be MY fault and I'll wash my hands of the disaster that would be a Trump presidency.

Ken

Old 07-14-2016, 01:26 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,504,600 times
Quote:
Making a mistake doesn't make someone "incompetent". EVERYONE makes mistakes. The important thing is that one learns from their mistakes. That's life.
I look at the TOTALITY of someone's career and experience - and balance that against the ALTERNATIVE - and for me the alternative is a whole lot worse. So, I'm more than happy to vote for Hillary - and I'm pretty darned sure she'll win, but even if she doesn't, it won't be MY fault and I'll wash my hands of the disaster that would be a Trump presidency.

Ken
Amen Ken. That's exactly where I'm at.

Old 07-14-2016, 03:54 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,109,323 times
Ah, yes. This might sound familiar, but perjury requires intent on the part of the speaker. I thought you'd know a thing or two about the topic from Mr. Comey's presser and testimony. Good luck with anything coming out of this referral.

Mick

Old 07-14-2016, 04:26 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,728,154 times
Quote:
You can't PROVE that she "lied intentionally". Even if her statements don't match what the FBI found in regards to her devices she can simply say "I didn't really know about the specifics of how the server was set up - that's WHAT I hired an IT guy to" - and there's no way to PROVE otherwise. You have to PROVE it - and you CAN'T.

It's soooooo much fun watching you folk's heads explode over and over and over again - and you never learn. You still keep believing your clueless right-wing nut job politicians:
"We'll overturn Obamacare" - opps! Didn't happen
"We'll force Obamacare to be defunded by shutting down the government" - opps! Didn't happen
"We'll have Hillary be charged over Benghazi" - opps! Didn't happen.
"We'll have Hillary charged with mishandling classified info" - opps! Didn't happen.
The list goes on and on and on. Your idiot representatives make promises they can't possibly keep and gullible folks on the right just continue to eat it up.

And then to top it all off you folks now claim that she's incompetent. Well, if she's so "incompetent" how's she keep making monkeys out of the GOP. If she's incompetent, those GOP reps have to be wayyyyyyyyy below that.

Ken
Exactly.

Old 07-14-2016, 04:29 PM

25,918 posts, read 22,070,795 times
Quote:

I'm simply saying that:

A) Just you SAYING she's a liar doesn't make it so
B) Even if she IS lying, it would be nearly impossible to PROVE.

Ken
She a liar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqQ88EJDeAA

Old 07-14-2016, 04:33 PM

25,918 posts, read 22,070,795 times
And another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0vHZqVn-io
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections