Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 03:56 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,506,521 times

Advertisements

Tv show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2016, 04:10 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,637,138 times
Clown around with D-list celebs on tv, rip off some old people and single mothers with a new scam, stiff some workers out of their wages - you know, the usual.

Old 07-12-2016, 04:24 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Yeah.... that's true. It is. Except that I'm not a Democrat. I'm just a Republican who sees Trump for what he really is.

you are a Republican? funny, where were you when W BUSH was the face of the Republican party for 8 years ruining the country that gave us 8 years of Obama and his father gave us 8 years of Bill Clinton?

The Republican party is in this mess because of Trump? keep believing that.....without Trump in the picture the GOP would start doing the right things.

Old 07-12-2016, 04:25 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,073 times
finally have sex with a hot woman in the oval office.

Old 07-12-2016, 04:45 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,184,896 times
Default Sorry to get real on ya...

The US Treasury bond market dwarfs every other. The moment President Donald J. Trump hints that he might not honor US government obligations T-bond prices will return to Earth, and in a hurry. The world will lose half, or more, of its paper assets and savings and the US government will never be the same again; precisely what anti-government Republican conservatives want.

President Trump's financial backers will earn hundreds of billions, even trillions, on their short positions -- so much money it will make the Teapot Dome Scandal literally a tempest in a teapot. Suitable quiet and indirect compensation will be paid to the President himself, of course; how these things work in Trumpdom. His reaction to the immense public outcry over the financial catastrophe will be to tell everyone to shut up because destroying the government's finances is a good thing that will make America great again. Then, he will leave the White House to play golf at one of his resorts, sleeping that night in a private owner's suite decorated in a style fit for a Roman emperor, the furniture inlaid with gold.

-quoted from today's NYT's comments section on the scary bond market. Don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:03 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,846,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Will he continue to be the CEO of his brand, or retire and let his kids take care of it?
He will likely propose a new reality TV show, say "So you want to be President huh?" or something like that. Some network would pick it up.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:30 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,002,120 times
I imagine that, should he lose in November, Donald John Trump will keep running his businesses, become a political commentator, and give speeches for $$$$$$. A book of his experience will also be brought forth.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:38 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,889,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you are a Republican? funny, where were you when W BUSH was the face of the Republican party for 8 years ruining the country that gave us 8 years of Obama and his father gave us 8 years of Bill Clinton?

The Republican party is in this mess because of Trump? keep believing that.....without Trump in the picture the GOP would start doing the right things.
Why is it that Trump supporters never actually defend him, they just justify him by bashing the Republican Party?

And I didn't say the Republican Party was blameless in all of this did I? Hence why I said "they'll have learned nothing after all this is over" in my original post to this thread. Yes, I would say all of their years of broken promises, taking the votes of the base for granted, their weakness and fecklessness has finally caught up to them in the form of Trump. But I would take anyone in the GOP over cartoonish Trump any day.

Old 07-12-2016, 07:59 AM

25,932 posts, read 22,083,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Will he continue to be the CEO of his brand, or retire and let his kids take care of it?
Well, he won't have much time until the inauguration, so I expect he'll spent that time finishing up the details of turning the operations of his businesses over to the children, and from what I understand, most of that is complete anyway. And, then, the work starts as we that give a darn about our country begin the work to "Make America Great Again". Trump will need our continued support to get our Congressmen motivated or replaced! Trump for the win 2016!

Old 07-12-2016, 08:02 AM

759 posts, read 636,011 times
Sit down at the same desk Monica made famous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections