Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 01:44 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times

Advertisements

McConnell: 'Obvious' Trump doesn't know issues - CNNPolitics.com

People like McConnell are on Trump's side. When you have friends like McConnell, who needs enemies?

Trump is like the half drunk guy at the bar with thousands of ideas, none feasible. Or like the old-timer in the barber's chair spewing out how crappy the country is.

Let the Presidential Debates begin where the guy will be embarrassed in front of the nation. They'll see him try to evade questions with insults, offensive immature remarks, but in the end, he will be exposed as the fraud candidate that he really is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 01:46 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Who cares what Turtle has to say, he's a snake in the grass anyway and needs go.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:51 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
From the man who's the "leader" of one part of the congress who generates this fine polling:

Congress and the Public | Gallup Historical Trends

Approval in the teens, disapproval in the 80% range(!).

People.....really, if you're looking to smear/cheer-lead a candidate......ready......drum roll please......

Consider the source.

Really, it's for your benefit. Otherwise, kind of dilutes the point you're trying to make just a little.

Now, back to the bashing/tell us more how the establishment who have approval ratings in the teens in congress know the score/have a right to criticize others not part of their kingdom.....I'm ready/open ears.

ohh.....anyone want to sign my petition for IQ checks before one can vote?

Old 06-10-2016, 01:54 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Trump may not but the country is in a mess because of the McConnell's. He still hasn't been able to grasp the fact that Trump won because he is such a failure.

If he had done his job Trump never wins. The more the likes of McConnell runs his mouth, the stronger Trump will get.

I'd almost wonder if that wasn't the plan if I didn't think McConnell wasn't bright enough to pull something like that off.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:55 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Every single politician that runs for the first time doesn't know the issues. EVERY single one and that includes McConnell as well. Obama had no clue at first either and I would argue that he still doesn't.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:59 PM

not good when the Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority leader are expressing doubts about your ability to do the job required......you'd think they'd promote the GOP candidate to the best of their ability giving the GOP a sweep in control of the legislative and executive branches, Supreme Court nominations........you really got to have legit concerns if you can't jump on the bandwagon without hestitation

Old 06-10-2016, 02:00 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,448,052 times
Trump doesn't know how to steal yet......Now Hillary....now that gal is a consummate thief and shakedown artist.....McConnell, just a common thief........

Old 06-10-2016, 02:02 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,987,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Every single politician that runs for the first time doesn't know the issues. EVERY single one and that includes McConnell as well. Obama had no clue at first either and I would argue that he still doesn't.
Maybe, but most first-timers don't start off as the presidential nominee of a major party.

Old 06-10-2016, 02:03 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Gosh, who cares? We all know that the Congress has not been doing squat but sitting and watching Obama run all over the American people. Congress needs a good cleaning out too, and I bet that is in the near future!
I think for myself!

Old 06-10-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffeetrekker View Post
Trump doesn't know how to steal yet......Now Hillary....now that gal is a consummate thief and shakedown artist.....McConnell, just a common thief........
Steal and Bribe and Scam

'Trump U' scandal gets worse for Florida's AG (Trump Bribe, Trump Scam) | MSNBC

Buyers still feel burned by Donald Trump after Tampa condo tower failure (Trump Scam)

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn't (Trump Thievery)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections