U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 09:57 AM

15,302 posts, read 17,502,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It was amusing to watch Pence stuttering after his ill conceived law caused companies to threaten to leave the state, some great dancing in his do over.
Didn't Pence say he didn't understand the bill that he had signed 2 weeks prior, after the national backlash? Then he asked the legislature to create a new bill? It's obvious this was a big lie and he fully understood what he originally signed. He didn't want to accept responsibility for signing a bill that caused so much negativity - so he lied, badly.

When I visited Indiana this year, I saw lots of yards signs that said "Dump Pence". He's not a very popular governor. Indiana's a swing state, or at least it leans R. Maybe Indiana could go to Hillary if Pence is the VP choice. That's how bad he is hated in his home state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2016, 10:04 AM

1,268 posts, read 620,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
LGBT....... .0000001% of the population. Big deal.
Well, your percentages are a bit off, and you must know that there are families and friends of LGBT individuals that don't want to see them denied rights. Surely, you understand that it's not just the LGBT community that cares about fundamental human rights. It's the same reason the majority isn't clamoring to take the rights of any minority. We don't all burn crosses and wear white hoods in our free time. If not, you are ignorant.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:13 AM

8,071 posts, read 5,370,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
If your looking for someone with the same temperament as Trump....might I suggest the crazy homeless guy thats in every downtown who screams out conspiracy theories
Anti-Christ Christie is the closest to Trump. Corrupt, bully and from NYC greater area.

The NY mafias want to take over the country but can they afford to fund a presidential campaign?

The ones with the big $$$$ are the crazy conservatives who want to replace the constitution with the Book of Leviticus.

It is going to be quite interesting to see who he chooses... or should I say who he has to choose.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:36 AM

5,382 posts, read 2,185,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Anti-Christ Christie is the closest to Trump. Corrupt, bully and from NYC greater area.

The NY mafias want to take over the country but can they afford to fund a presidential campaign?

The ones with the big $$$$ are the crazy conservatives who want to replace the constitution with the Book of Leviticus.

It is going to be quite interesting to see who he chooses... or should I say who he has to choose.
Don't be silly. You KNOW that is hyperbole. Are you warming to Donald and his style?

Old 07-13-2016, 11:33 AM

9,715 posts, read 13,290,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Mike Pence extremist...you people are ridiculous. His main problem is he's boring, and I like Pence.
Pence is a real uninspiring speaker. Extremely boring.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:37 AM

8,071 posts, read 5,370,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Don't be silly. You KNOW that is hyperbole. Are you warming to Donald and his style?
Well sort of. Honestly conservatives need to get with the program. I'm sick and tire of their BS and their constant attacks against gay people. Someone needs to let them know that their anti-gay agenda is so 1977

Let's pray Anita, Let's pray:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-A2Ql81WTY

Old 07-13-2016, 12:43 PM

7,310 posts, read 4,931,206 times
Pence just said he is seeking reelection but was flattered by the VP consideration.

Trump won Indiana overwhelmingly and just did Pence a favor by campaigning alongside him.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:49 PM

3,405 posts, read 1,321,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Pence just said he is seeking reelection but was flattered by the VP consideration.

Trump won Indiana overwhelmingly and just did Pence a favor by campaigning alongside him.
I am very happy about this breaking news. I think Pence was not a right fit for VP on a Trump ticket. I am sure a lot of Hillary fans are not happy about this as they were hoping he would be the pick.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:54 PM

3,405 posts, read 1,321,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am very happy about this breaking news. I think Pence was not a right fit for VP on a Trump ticket. I am sure a lot of Hillary fans are not happy about this as they were hoping he would be the pick.
A coworker just came to me and said this same thing (that Pence is out) however I cannot find anything confirming it.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:55 PM

4,231 posts, read 2,701,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post

Very good news.

Hopefully this will help governor
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or