Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 10:14 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,666,776 times

Advertisements

Rousing speech by Pence, well done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 10:32 PM

391 posts, read 450,201 times
why is chrispy chreme still talkin? trump admitted he knew chrispy closed the bridge so why they bringin him? hes got like 3% approval in NJ

Old 07-20-2016, 10:34 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,898,935 times
Trump had a pretty good night. Pence and Newt were both great.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:47 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,169,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trysometh View Post

Trump's reaction after seeing the video, "See, the blacks love me!! They love me so much they made a music video about me!! They want to FK me like I want to FK my daughter! That's real love right there."

Old 07-21-2016, 01:14 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,666,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Trump's reaction after seeing the video, "See, the blacks love me!! They love me so much they made a music video about me!! They want to FK me like I want to FK my daughter! That's real love right there."
i've spoken to quite a few african american's in california and not one of them wants hillary, they all talk glowingly of trump. the only blacks who want hillary are the people who sit around collecting food stamps and don't want to work hard. if you have a job and a brain and don't mind hard work, you want trump.

Old 07-21-2016, 01:43 AM

23,065 posts, read 28,778,528 times
Gemini is the sign of the Twins, and both Trump and Pence are Gemini's, so, in effect, that makes 4 of them!

Both also have their Mars in hot, quick tempered Leo!

And, looking at Pence's astrological chart on Astrodienst, I see no ultra-conservative there, only a politician who wants to be President some day!

Old 07-21-2016, 02:21 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,169,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
i've spoken to quite a few african american's in california and not one of them wants hillary, they all talk glowingly of trump. the only blacks who want hillary are the people who sit around collecting food stamps and don't want to work hard. if you have a job and a brain and don't mind hard work, you want trump.

I'm in California too and I have yet to run into anyone who likes Trump. Even the registered Republicans said they are sitting this one out.

People who has a job, a brain, and don't mind hard work despise Trump. It's lazy people who thinks they are smart and hard working who likes Trump. They are the kind of people who fall for get-rich-quick schemes and their idea of working hard is to spend a lot of time looking for short-cuts so they don't have to work hard.

Old 07-21-2016, 06:43 AM

6,414 posts, read 1,385,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Pence has been a die-hard supporter of NAFTA, TPP, amnesty and the Iraq war. What's so great about that?
Who care's! Nobody's Perfect. He is against abortion, for traditional marriage values, supports laws enforcement, agree's to bring back a Sovereign Border to the U.S., and is a Christian man, who cares about people, someone we need the way the country is declining.

Old 07-21-2016, 06:46 AM

6,414 posts, read 1,385,581 times
Quote:
I'm in California too and I have yet to run into anyone who likes Trump. Even the registered Republicans said they are sitting this one out.

People who has a job, a brain, and don't mind hard work despise Trump. It's lazy people who thinks they are smart and hard working who likes Trump. They are the kind of people who fall for get-rich-quick schemes and their idea of working hard is to spend a lot of time looking for short-cuts so they don't have to work hard.

California is the most liberal state in the Country, along with having the most illegal immigrants in the country. You have the most liberal Appeals Court in the Country. I'm not surprised people of California don't like Trump, you don't like laws and Justice either.

Old 07-21-2016, 06:48 PM

2 posts, read 1,213 times
Quote:
They love him all right, as in jail they would
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections